Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Secret Santa 2021! - Enjoy your gifts and Merry Christmas!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/21 05:32:01 )

Welcome to Voltra's Secret Santa 2021!

2021 has been quite a year. Lots of spillover from 2020, but things are finally starting to feel a little different. Let's try to spread a little cheer on Voltra! It could make someone's year.
In this event, every participant will be randomly assigned to give a gift to another participant.
Everything is done in secret until the end, when the gifts and names are revealed!

We've got holiday buttons for everyone! Please add this to your post style or signature! Same as last year's but with this year's URL, don't tell anyone.

[url=https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/12838][img]https://i.imgur.com/6i3D2fC.png[/img][/url]

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/21 05:34:33 )

Please remember that you signed up and get a gift for your recipient before the deadline.

Assignments are decided via random number generator. I'm not participating in the exchange, so I have no reason to pair people with bias.

Gift(s) should be between the 5k-20k in total to keep it fair for users.

When making your wish list please try to include more than one item or volts and/or ohms can also be used as a gift but you cannot ask for only pure or only ohms. Your list needs to have a healthy mix.

This didn't happen last year but if your Secret Santa falls through, I will get you a gift.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/21 05:38:08 )

All deadlines are based on 11:59pm Voltra Time

November 20th - December 5th: Sign-ups
During this period, you can sign-up to participate in the exchange and make any necessary revisions to your sign-up form. Everyone who signs up for the exchange will receive 1,000 volts. Please remember that new orbs and crates will be out at this time. If you want to change your wish list please make an updated list and ping me. Note: You only have until Dec 5th to update your wish list.

December 6th or 7th: Recipients are sent to you via PM with their wish list.
During this time please collect your recipients gift, when you are finished you can send a trade to Taffy.

Deadline for gifts is December 21st!
I understand that people are busy, but please don't wait until this day to send Taffy the trade. Send it as soon as you can. Sending it before the 21st will result in you getting an extra 1,000 volts!

December 22nd- Gifting Day!
You will get your gift from Taffy with your Secret Santa’s name in the trade title. Last year it was on Christmas but I thought that we should share the holiday spirit a little earlier this year! (Plus on Christmas we are all busy offline)

Please note that from December 4th to December 13th I am in the UK and the 4th/5th and the 13th are my travel days. I will be unavailable those days but please ping me, or send gifts if you are ready.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/21 05:39:18 )

The item museum- Here
Here is an unofficial price guide- Here
Please note that this guide has not been updated in a little while, if you would like my option on the average cost of recent items-

Common orb items: 2-3k
Uncommon 4-6k
Rare 7-13k
Rarest 15-18k, 20k if they are really popular

Recent crates/crate items 5k each
Crate Rares: 13-16k, most of the time it's just 15k

Here is the form for you to post-
[color=red][b][size=16]
@Totalanimefan:
Username:
I would love to have:
I would like to have:
I understand the deadlines and I will be a good Secret Santa to whom ever I am assigned.[/size][/b][/color]

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/21 05:42:03 )

Users who have signed up:

Username: Amber Lynne
I would love to have: Anything
I would like to have: Anything.

Username: Hachi
I would love to have: event set from Summer 2021 and Anniversary 2021, Surgical Study, Krampus, Vampyr, Rowdy, Plague Doctor, Speedster, Year of the Dragon, Necromancer, Garnet
I would like to have: event items from before 2018 anniversary, red/black items. tbh anything is good, I honestly do not have a very large inventory. I'm cool with volts, but it'd be cooler if you spent the volts on commons and sent those instead bc it's more fun that way

Username:Purpsy
I would love to have: Any of the unique common orbs on my quest list since I haven't given time to buy them for *coughs* collecting reasons...
I would like to have: Any of the crates on my quest list for variety of options :3

Username: Vii
I would love to have: Unique Honey Hair QwQ
I would like to have: Event or Orb item from 2019/2020

Username: kiwi
I would love to have: greenskeeper, master gourd gatherer
I would like to have: vampyr, red's revenge, or commons in coal, midnight, or grape!

Username: vengeance
I would love to have: Showstopper, SUPER!nova
I would like to have: Commons! You can find here which commons I want and which colours I already own

Username: Goblin
I would love to have: Any common orb, Goodie bag any event
I would like to have: Any Blush/Ice color commons

Username: GoblinsAndTea
I would love to have: Faerie Queen, Gone Batty, Some Bunny To Love, Groom Of Death, Fabled Beauty, Cursed Prince, Oracle, Acrobat
I would like to have: Splish Splash, Dreams Of Delight, Surgical Study, Alicorn, Porcelain Doll, The Bayou, Year of the Dragon, Year of the Rabbit, Falling Star, Skullie Background, Skullie Top, Skullie, Daffodil, Chrysanthemum, Base (in any color except Forest, Shortcake and Sky)

Username: Starlight
I would love to have: Anything worth 5-20k on my quest list, ohms
I would like to have: volts

Username: Bonnie
I would love to have: Anything~
I would like to have: Anything~

Username: Danielle
I would love to have: Any Christmas themed items
I would like to have: Any winter themed items

Username: Spider
I would love to have: Anything from my signature most wanted
I would like to have: any autumn block party items from 2021 or the community garden event

Remember if you sign up you will be 1,000 volts from me!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/21 05:43:00 )

Special Thanks To:
Hachi - For making the Art Exchange which inspired me to make this! <-- Enter the Secret Art Exchange 2021!
Anarchist Beauty - For the amazing banners I ordered from her banner shop two years ago and updates the banner for me yearly.
Lina - For making the cute button!
Everyone who signed up the year before - You guys keep me coming back to do this!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/21 05:43:31 )
Hi I'm Taffy! You will be sending all of your gifts to me and you will receive your Secret Santa gift from me!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/21 05:45:32 )

This thread is now open! Wow I can't believe it's time to do this again!

Pinging everyone who signed up last year. You can sign up even if you aren't on this list!
@Starlight: Hi
@Alicethemadhatter: Hello
@KDA DREW: Hi
@dragoness129: Hello there
@Juliette: Hey
@Lina: Hi
@Spider: Hi
@Amber Lynne: What's up?
@sunny: HI
@Unicorn: Hello
@Raxton: Hey!
@Purpsy: Hi hi
@Wildfire: Hi
@Hachi: Hello ^^

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/21 05:47:40 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: What's up? Nothin'
You?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/21 05:47:47 )

@Anarchist Beauty: How much for an updated 2021 banner for the first post? ^^;

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/21 05:48:48 )

[color=red][size=16]
@Totalanimefan:
Username: Amber Lynne
I would love to have: Nothing
I would like to have: Nothing.
I understand the deadlines and I will be a good Secret Santa to whom ever I am assigned.

I just wanna gift people stuffs.

[/size][/color]

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/21 05:50:41 )

@Amber Lynne: lol this isn't the Art Exchange, we don't have pitch hitters haha

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/21 05:55:49 )

@Totalanimefan: You think I care? lmao.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/21 05:59:57 )

@Amber Lynne: lol what if instead of officially signing up, you could give things to people that do sign up? I don't think it's fair that one person basically gets a free pass. But if you were to I don't know look at the public want lists and decide to donate to people on Dec 22nd, I don't think people would mind.

Donator — Female Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/21 06:03:55 )

@Totalanimefan: Or they can read it as a 'send anything' There's nothing in specific I want, so anything goes

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/21 06:17:33 )

@Amber Lynne: That's different than nothing. I'll edit your post and add it to the list tomorrow.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/21 06:19:37 )

Im here!!

@Totalanimefan:
Username: Hachi
I would love to have: event set from Summer 2021 and Anniversary 2021, Surgical Study, Krampus, Vampyr, Rowdy, Plague Doctor, Speedster, Year of the Dragon, Necromancer, Garnet
I would like to have: event items from before 2018 anniversary, red/black items. tbh anything is good, I honestly do not have a very large inventory. I'm cool with volts, but it'd be cooler if you spent the volts on commons and sent those instead bc it's more fun that way
I understand the deadlines and I will be a good Secret Santa to whom ever I am assigned.

pls join the art exchange

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/21 06:23:57 )

double buttons...

pls join the art exchange and also join the secret santa

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/21 06:56:37 )

@Totalanimefan: Uuuhhhhh, idk. lol

Edit: Do you remember the font?
        Cos I recently reset my laptop and all my shit gone. lol

Edit 2: Nevermind! I found it!
        Muahaha!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/11/21 06:56:38 )

@Totalanimefan:
Username: Purpsy
I would love to have: Any of the unique common orbs on my quest list since I haven't given time to buy them for *coughs* collecting reasons...
I would like to have: Any of the crates on my quest list for variety of options :3

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.