Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Show me your plants! - It’s almost spring!

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/14 17:36:22 )

@DreamerZ: Haha thanks. I don't remember, do you have plants atm or do you want to get some in the future?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/15 02:03:20 )
@Totalanimefan: i wish. Notin my condition lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/15 16:18:53 )

@DreamerZ: oh I’m sorry. I didn’t know.
Do you live with anyone who would like a new plant? Lol

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 00:43:58 )
@Totalanimefan: no need to be sorry. Not like i hold a sign that says Handicap XD We I think we have some in the back porch. I forgot what kind lol

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 01:42:04 )

@DreamerZ: I remember you saying that you couldn't drive, but I didn't know that it was enough to make it hard to care for plants.
That's nice. In FL you can grow all kinds since it doesn't tend to reach freezing.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 06:26:35 )
Totalanimefan:

@DreamerZ: I remember you saying that you couldn't drive, but I didn't know that it was enough to make it hard to care for plants.
That's nice. In FL you can grow all kinds since it doesn't tend to reach freezing.

mmhm makes me pretty weak sdly

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 12:26:34 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah dang D: Glad to hear this was better, hopefully, next week is even better. I hope you got your walk in and your break from class! Yeah same here driving was too stressful for me, hated it. Glad to not have to drive. Yeah, hopefully, the store gets some supplies soon. Yeah if you don't have that would be nice, but yeah I know you gotta do what you gotta do. Plants are doing well~! Enduring the cold, like me. How about yours?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 20:11:18 )

@DreamerZ: That's sad. Anyway to build strength? Like sitting but lifting 2 pound weights on your arms? I feel like during the pandemic I've gotten so weak and I should really do that. (I'm not disabled tho, fyi) ^^;

@Hobgoblin: Thanks. When I walked to the store there was food and I bought some lol. I even carry my plants back on the metro when I buy them haha.
I think my plants are doing well. Everyone is getting the proper amount of water and I got a 3-1 meter this week. My Calaetha (spelling?) is still getting brown tips even though I'm using a humidifier.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 21:57:53 )
@Totalanimefan: Thats thething. With cmt2 ya can build strength, but...its really hard to keep bc muscles weaken quickly

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/16 23:05:36 )

@DreamerZ: Oh I see. I just looked it up. Is it painful?

Donator — They/Them Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 01:06:45 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh that's good! Very glad to hear that! Oh lol yeah thank goodness for public transportation. Glad to hear the plants are doing well, and oh nice those meters are helpful, and oh nice a humidifier! :O I really need to look into getting a humidifier. I just got a new little jade plant today too! Oh, that is such a pretty plant! I'm sorry about the brown tips it sounds like your doing everything you possibly can do!

“I can turn to that day as though it were a page in a book. It’s written so deeply upon my mind I can almost taste the ink.”

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 02:21:21 )

@Hobgoblin: Yeah the meters let me know how moist the soil is/was and it also helps with light levels and Ph, but I haven't used it for that yet.
I had one that I bought last year for myself because in the winter with the heating on it's super dry. Now it's just used for my plants 24/7 haha
Yeah I'm not sure why. Maybe once winter is over they will be happier.
Jade plants are so pretty! Where did you get yours? Are they pet safe? (if you have pets)

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 02:32:54 )
@Totalanimefan: no. More annoyingly weak.
Basically everyday stuff is really hard...and ya know, being looked at like you're strange etc

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 02:38:06 )

@DreamerZ: If those people want to judge you, F them! You are doing your best. And they don't know you.
How long have you had this condition?

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 02:40:55 )
@Totalanimefan: i agree. its a rare birth thing

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 02:45:35 )

@DreamerZ: I'm glad you do. I'm the type of person that has empathy, but at the same time if it's someone you don't know then they does their opinion/judgment matter?
So you have had it your whole life? We can talk about something else if this bothers you by the way! I don't want to make you uncomfortable.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 03:09:21 )
Totalanimefan:

@DreamerZ: I'm glad you do. I'm the type of person that has empathy, but at the same time if it's someone you don't know then they does their opinion/judgment matter?
So you have had it your whole life? We can talk about something else if this bothers you by the way! I don't want to make you uncomfortable.

lol I feel I'm too old for it too bother me IMO. i have what I have n make it clear when needed, bc if a person suddenly avoids me cause of that, they're not good for me. Hs really affected dating though lol. Sry, too much?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 03:22:01 )

@DreamerZ: I’m sure it’s very hard to find someone. It’s not too much. I just wanted to make sure that you are comfortable.
What about online dating ?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 03:31:01 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL Thats a negative usually, though its been a while. i think I attract the wrong kinda women XD

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — whatever Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/17 03:48:21 )

My two pothos plants are taking over the corner of my room. I need to trim them, lmao. Or pin up the vines to the wall or something.

Also need to repot my Raven ZZ plant. Which recently took a blow from cake pans falling on them and busting a couple of the sprouts. :c

I need to clean up my room and take new photos, but there's old photos of my plants on my website!

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.