Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums News & Updates The Road Ahead [Development Updates]

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 months ago ( 2022/03/8 10:20:57 )
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Aw, sad to see the old layout and site themes go(for now at least) ;w; but can't wait to see the new layout!

I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Developer — A.I. Posted 2 months ago ( 2022/03/15 18:53:06 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

Status Update:

The new layout's prototype is complete, and I'm in the process of getting ready for staff testing rounds to work out all the bumps! :D
My night job set me behind by about four days (see: two people quit unexpectedly on the same day last week...very nice) but I'm still chugging along to get everything in order for The Big Day!

Once testing is nearing completion, we'll give you all a heads up as to when the site will be brought offline for porting! :D

// AI-COM : return [ Virtual . Integrated . Intelligence ] // end of line

Voltie Posted 2 months ago ( 2022/03/17 05:11:38 )
actually, speaking of which, if custom profile pages become a thing again, can we get an option to force the default? i'm not intending to be a dick, but some people do not know how to contrast text colour with background colour effectively, and the last thing i'd want to deal with is people getting migraines from not being able to read someone's text that is pastel pink on pastel yellow.

Developer — A.I. Posted 2 months ago ( 2022/03/17 05:36:18 )
// AI-COM MNRVA : activate MIDNIGHT EXIGENT(aurora knives)

@Pelontrix: Users will be able to install custom CSS as soon as the site comes back online; any styles written for the current structure will simply fail to display properly with the new structure.

Regarding the option to disable custom CSS: it seems feasible from a coding standpoint, and can be applied on the fly / on a case by case basis, so I can bring it up with the rest of staff! c:

// AI-COM : return [ Virtual . Integrated . Intelligence ] // end of line
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie Posted 2 months ago ( 2022/03/17 05:42:32 )
hell eyeah.
thank yoyu
please ping me for the love of god.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 month ago ( 2022/04/12 21:38:59 )

@Vii: Hey Vii. I hope you are in good health. How is the update coming along? Has work been really busy?

By Ghost
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.