Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2022 ┤▒├ Collecting Dust bunnies

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 21:55:19 )
Do you have dust bunnies?
Do you name your dust bunnies?
How often do you collect dust bunnies?

I just collected a bunch of dust bunnies yesterday, actually... there were more than I want to admit. It looked like we had at least one other dog after we were done cleaning (and that says something, given my dogs are not small). Unfortunately, there are more dust bunnies to collect around the house... and it's not getting done today! XD ... and no, I don't usually name them. XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 21:56:08 )

LOL... welcome to my event hang out. You guys know the drill... I'm often lurking around, looking to chat a bit, so if you're online, feel free to post and drop me a ping... we can collect dust bunnies together!

I may post some games, or random questions... feel free to participate (or not), as you feel inspired. Otherwise, I run a pretty low-key thread most of the time.

All are welcome!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 21:56:27 )
// reserved just in case I decide that I need it //

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:00:55 )
    Confession : I have no idea what a dust bunny is and had to Google it. I have never seen one in the wild... :o

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:01:37 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d’espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'pokes head in' hello.......
and aw your so cute
@sunny: <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:02:45 )
    @star2000shadow: oh lol :) your avatar looks so regal and powerful!!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:09:23 )
@sunny: Awww... do you know what they are now? I guess the phrase is an "American-ism"??

@star2000shadow: Hey Star. How are you doing?

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:10:20 )

Awesome that you have an event thread ^_^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:12:53 )
    @Wildfire: I do now lol. An Americanism for sure, but a cute one. How have you been?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:19:01 )
@Totalanimefan: hehe - thanks Total. It seemed appropriate to have an event thread XD :3

@sunny: ... a cute saying for a mess XD I've been good, thanks - busy, but good. How have you been? Anything new going on?

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:26:42 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @sunny: aww thanks, she's not done or I'm thinking of doing a few other things. Yours is just so cute i wanna pinch their cheeks.

@Wildfire: I'm doing. we're getting stuff a moving. so how are you doing? I'm listening to K Love so im in a pretty good mood. <:3( )~~

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:28:47 )
@star2000shadow: lol... I'm glad you're in a good mood :3 <3
Yeah, all is good here. I've started a garden, which is proving interesting and things are just kind of going along like you'd expect, I think...

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:29:15 )
    @Wildfire: nothing new with me lol. I am the same as always! I haven't been very active on Voltra lately, which makes me sad :(

@star2000shadow: it looks great to me as is, but I totally get the feeling of wanting to add more items lol!

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:34:07 )
@sunny: Yeah, I haven't seen you around in a while. Have you been busy? Or just tired of being online? It seems like a lot of people are taking more time to be offline... or maybe just do other things. It's probably a good thing, but it makes forums like this a bit slow... And you're here for an event! That's a fun thing, isn't it?

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:41:51 )
    @Wildfire: I've been lurking here and there, but that's it. I've been pretty busy irl which prevents me from getting online, but mostly the problem is that I've had a really short attention span lately, so sticking at something is pretty difficult rn. I will try to be here for the event at least!!!

& yes, it's so exciting! It feels like a very long time since we last had an event here! I can't even remember the last one lmao.

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:51:09 )
All my dust bunnies are in the vacum cleaner, then garbage bag. At our old house we used to get more, but we had 3 shaggy dogs, no carpet, and more space, lol. This event looks cute!

Donator — She/Her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:54:09 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet | Drip Drop Fairy | On Guard | Flutters Her Wings | Paints Her Webs | Capricorn| Unique High Loving Gaze | Lucky Neko | TransFURmation | Ghostly Treat | Soulcaster | Vampyr | Cheshire Cabaret | Untamed | Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d&rsquo;espoir | His Elegance | Her Graceful Snow | Snow Owl | Bird Handler | Winter Stroll | Wild Magic | WZRD | Under New Managment | Witchery | Raven Mage | Headless Rider |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @sunny: oh not adding more I'm trying to think on how to fix it haha. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:55:04 )
@sunny: Yeah, I get that. Before I started working on the garden, I felt just so horribly burnt out that it was difficult to focus on much of anything for me too. I think getting outside and working in nature helped me with that a lot, tbh. I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a rough attention-span spot rn. Hopefully it's short-lived. Maybe the dust bunnies will help!! XD

Donator Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:55:34 )
    @star2000shadow: oh I see!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/05/29 22:55:58 )
@macsen191: Most of my dust bunnies are in the trash right now too, but because we have two large dogs, dust bunnies are never rare around here XD It does look like a cute event, doesn't it??

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.