Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support Phone login doesn't work...?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/06/15 21:39:07 )
This is a recent development, and unless there was some sneaky update on my phone that I don't know about, nothing has changed with it recently... but lately, if I try to log in to Voltra with my phone, it seems to log me in but immediately logs me back out, redirecting me to the home/login page. I catch glimpses, sometimes, of whatever page I'm trying to access, or, for half a second, I'll see my little status area up there on the top left, including any notifications I might have at the time, but again... it's only the barest of blinks before I'm shoved back to the login screen. I have tried logging in through other pages - like from the forums or wherever else I could find that might provide a link to login, thinking that maybe it was just the homepage, but that doesn't seem to work any better. Any ideas? TIA.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/10/21 23:28:37 )
- FOUR MONTHS LATER-

After *much* brainstorming and debugging, not to mention installing a new browser (or three), it was the browser FYI. I don't know why it was the browser, but it was. I thought the next person who have this problem might like to know the solution. :/

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.