Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Pokemon Scarlet & Violet

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/9 22:28:56 )
@Totalanimefan: I wouldn't mind seeing them go back to Megas, just introducing new ones. I don't really understand why it's a new gimmick every gen xD Now I wanna play "what Pokemon do you want a Mega of?" xDD
I think my favourites are Gigantamax Snorlax and Gigantamax Gengar. Gengar's like a carnival ride xDD

That might be one of the ones I saw, Purebread as a follow up to Fidough would be hilarious. I want Pawmi so bad, it's SO cute

I don't think we are Pokemon Go friends, I'll send my friend codes in a DM (I have an alt too)

I forgot to chime in that I LOVE Legends Arceus (if I haven't already), and I also love the New Pokemon Snap. I almost wish they'd give us an open world walk-around-take-pictures Pokemon Snap

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/9 23:13:09 )

@Alchemists Fire: Yes. I wish they just would have added more mega each gen instead of a new gimmick each time. And I don't even like Megas better cause I was a child or something, in 2013 I was 22 years old haha. Those are good ideas for Gigantamax pokemon.

Yeah Purebread wasn't my idea, I saw it online but it's just purfect haha

Add me in Pokemon GO ^^

Both of those games are great! I would love an updated Snap that's open world, although I do think the current formula is good cause you can't get everything in one run.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/10 01:01:48 )
@Totalanimefan: Stupid PC froze and deleted my reply again

Same, I really don't think we've needed a new gimmick every time, but I guess they'll do what they want xD

Gigantamax Gengar and Gigantamax Snorlax are actually a thing, that wasn't ideas xD

Yeah, I think I've seen Purebread elsewhere online, but it's still so good xDDD

Have you got your PoGo friend code posted somewhere? I can DM you mine though, I should have 'em handy.

I can see open world Snap still being good if you have limited photos you can take, I just don't like the fact that you're pulled past Pokemon so fast, I find it so hard to line up and focus, I don't know how people aim with joysticks XD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/10 13:42:39 )

@Alchemists Fire: oh I forgot they were real lol
I’ll pm you my friend code ^^
Yeah same I’m not the best with joysticks either ^^;

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/10 17:12:59 )
@Totalanimefan: I mean I can't blame you with 900+ Pokemon and goodness knows how many variations now xDD
I got your Pokemon Go friend requests and added you on both accounts! Yay more distance gifties ^^

I did a ton of Dialga and Palkia raids on both accounts and only got shinies on my alt xDD My main has such terrible shiny raid luck

Joysticks are fine for just about everything but aiming xD I don't know how people play shooters with joysticks, I just don't xDDD
I don't care how much practice....they're so finicky

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/10 17:30:25 )

@Alchemists Fire: Yay that's great. Thanks for adding me. I sent your account some gifts. ^^ I'm not an every day type sender, but I do try to keep up. Enjoy the bug out event. It seems cool.
I will be in CA next week, so when you see the gifts change where they are from, you know why lol. Congrats on the shines, but on the alt, that kinda sucks unless you get lucky friends with yourself, and they you can just trade them over lol. I don't have any shiny Palkia, but I have like 4 shiny Dialga. (I have traded some away).

I don't know how people play shooters like that too. I'm not good at it at all.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 00:39:27 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks for adding me too! Most of my gifts are gonna come from work, since I have Pokestops here xD There's only one near home and it's not close enough for me to hit it daily. I'm really glad I'll be on site for work on Saturday for Galarian Zigzagoon community day! ♥

Ooh, have fun on your trip! Getting gifts from different places is always fun, I'd better make sure I'm hatching lots of eggies! ♥

I only play two shooters, and only on PC because I can use mouse and keyboard, and even then I still suck xDD

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 00:44:01 )

@Alchemists Fire: community day is going to be great! The crappy part is that I’m traveling that day T-T
It’s from where I used to live, so not as exciting but I might be able to see some old friends ^^
I would also still suck at that.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 17:52:26 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm excitedddd, I want so many cotton candy raccoons ♥ I've just gotta clear out space in my Pokemon storage >_<

Maybe not as exciting for you, but exciting for the people you send gifts to! =D I love getting gifts from faraway places!

I mean my aim still isn't great with mouse & keyboard, but I'm getting better than I was when I first started playing. I'm glad my boyfriend has finally dropped the "get good" lines, cause that drove me nuts

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 18:59:28 )

@Alchemists Fire: Oh yeah, I gotta do that too XD
That's true. I'll make sure to get a lot of gifts for people. ^^
Haha get gud scrub. I'm sure he said that a lot. What kinds of games does he like to play?

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 23:29:10 )
@Totalanimefan: Thankfully I still have a day and a bit to do it, but I really should get organized and get on it xD
Yay, gifties sound so fun! I need to send you gifts actually!! I need egg space before I open yours >_<

Thankfully he never called me "scrub", but I definitely got "get gud". Some nights it's funny, some nights it makes me so mad

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/11 23:33:10 )

@Alchemists Fire: It's ok, no pressure. ^^ I might not be able to send gifts this weekend and next weekend. Going on a trip and then there is a wedding. I don't even know if I'll have service this weekend.
He loves you too much to talk you a scrub (I don't think you are, just saying the phrase)

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 00:10:00 )
@Totalanimefan: I hope you have fun on your trip and at the wedding! I'll try and keep on top of gifts =)

Haha, hopefully xDD I know you don't think you are, I know you're just being silly =D

But I'm so impatient for the cotton candy raccoons on Saturday Gimmiegimmiegimmie

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 00:37:41 )

@Alchemists Fire: Thank you. I'm leaving on Sat morning and going to an Inn in the woods in CA. Gonna be a long day XD
Then a week of living in a hotel by where I used to live and then the wedding the next weekend. Then I leave on Monday morning.

Ok silly is good. I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. ^^
I want them too! It's so soon though, it will be here before you know it ^^

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 07:11:15 )
@Totalanimefan: That sounds really lovely, but it also sounds like maybe you're driving across the country? Definitely gonna be a long trip D:
A week of hotel living doesn't sound too bad, air conditioning at least, and maybe Wi-Fi?

Silly is good! I didn't think you were intending to hurt feelings at all, I think we've chatted enough for me to know that's not like you ♥

I've gotta make room for the babies, 3 spots in my storage is not enough xDDD
Guess I'll have to figure out what stuff I don't care about keeping, what I can transfer to the professor, what I can move to PKMN home...maybe I should take Let's Go Eevee and my switch and transfer stuff there too...

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/12 16:03:43 )

@Alchemists Fire: I’ve done the drive 3 times. It’s not for me. Takes 4 12-hour days to get across. But then it’s an hour and a half drive to the Inn post flying.
I’m flying tomorrow and also the 22nd to come home.
Thanks. You are so sweet
I’m thinking I want at least 50 slots for Comm Day.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 08:26:11 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh oof, 4 12-hour days sounds miserable. I hate being in the car for more than like 5 hours at a time, even with breaks every couple hours. I think flying is definitely the right choice =)

I try! ♥

Yeah, I'm thinking at least 50 slots should be safe, but I think I'm gonna open up more juuuust in case =) Really makes me wish distance trading was a thing, haha

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 16:44:52 )

@Alchemists Fire: it’s super far from one end of the country to the other. It’s like all you do for 4 days. Good news is that when you do the it screeners changes daily and that’s pretty. From CA to the east coast it’s desert, then the plateaus, then the plains (and this is where you see grass!)
Then more trees, some hills, then mountains then the east coast!
Maybe I should do more than 50 slots too. Since I’m traveling I can only play from probably 11:45 until 1:30. Not really that long ^^; Let me know how Comm Day goes for you.

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 17:54:59 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, it's really far. I have a friend that just recently moved back to Vancouver from Ottawa and did the trip by driving. I think she's done the drive multiple times, which to me is just nuts. But I get that flying would be way more expensive doing it multiple times.

I agree, the nice thing about the drive is the scenery changes. I've done a driving trip from BC to Alberta and it's amazing how the scenery changes just going through the Rockies. I've also done from BC down the coast to like mid-California, and the scenery varied even more!

BC to Alberta is west coast, farmland, to mountains to MOUNTAINS, MOUNTAINS, MOUNTAINS to plateaus and more farmland/prairie (southern Alberta is cattle country, basically), then semi-arid desert (and apparently it was dinosaur country, loads of fossils and the big dino museum).

The Rockies are amazing and I love them. One of my absolute favourite places ever is Banff, AB.

11:45-1:30 isn't too bad! I'm just happy I'm actually on site for work for Comm day cause I'll have access to Pokestops ^^

Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/08/13 18:11:57 )

@Alchemists Fire: that is pretty far. But I guess you just do what you can afford.

That sounds like a pretty trip. How many hours is it? The Rockies are pretty but kinda scary how big they are.

Awesome. I hope LAX is a good place up play lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.