Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Saturday Night

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/3 23:59:26 )

And I have no plans. It feels way later than it is cause it gets dark so early now.

So, anyone wanna hangout here tonight? ^^

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 00:14:35 )

@Totalanimefan: I won't be doing much today myself~ I plan on watching Netflix mainly. So I might pop in and out of Voltra~

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 01:07:49 )

@Bonnie: Cool. What are you planning on watching? I was gonna go to a holiday boat parade, but then I just thought about the weather outside and there would be a ton of people and then getting there and getting home, I was like nah. lol
I'm still going to watch the fireworks from my roof.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 01:42:22 )
    @Totalanimefan: hope you’re doing ok!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 02:42:21 )

@sunny: You are up late. How is your health?
My brain is starting to learn how to live without him. But sometimes I still wake up in the morning and think that I need to walk the dog.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 02:55:54 )

@Totalanimefan: I just watched the School for Good and Evil. Hence why it took me so long to reply LOL. it wasn't cringey in my opinion like other people were saying it was.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 03:06:15 )

@Bonnie: I haven't heard of it. What's it about?

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 04:01:01 )

@Totalanimefan: it's about fairy tales and this school that trains the heroes and villians of those stories. it's a cute little story about true love and power of friendship and whatnot. but is very modern and teen-like.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 05:00:19 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I just got back from my cruise today! So I’m aroundish. One of the people who went with me got Covid but the rest of us did not 😂

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 14:55:25 )
@Totalanimefan: hi

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 15:09:45 )
@Totalanimefan: I was hangin' with hubby and watching Doctor Who. This time of year, with it getting so dark so early, it really does mess up a sense of time and timing and willingness to even leave the house after it's dark...

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/4 18:47:50 )
    @Totalanimefan: I was awake to take my antibiotic, I’m trying to space the doses evenly. I’m doing good thanks, better today.
    :( aww I’m so sorry, it’s such a sad situation. I don’t know what I will do when it’s my dog’s time. *hugs*

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/5 01:11:46 )

@Bonnie: Oh that sounds interesting. :) would you watch the whole series?

@Spider: Oh no, I hope they are ok. Good that you didn't catch it again. I don't want it again lol. How was the cruise?

@er henderson: It's nice to see you again.

@Wildfire: Yes I agree so much! It's been weeks and I still can't get over that it's dark by 5pm. I'm still like what time is it? haha. What season of Dr Who are you watching? I've seen all the seasons of the reboot from 2005 until Tennet was no longer the Dr.

@sunny: Yeah it's important to take it at the right times. Your dog has lots of time left. :) I'm sure he has many many more years. Good that you are healing but it still sucks that your body has such a harsh reaction. Just makes it all way worse.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/5 03:45:27 )

@Totalanimefan: it was a movie. but the ending of it did leave like a cliff hanger that they could pick up where they left off. we will see if they continue the story.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/5 05:36:14 )

@Bonnie: Oh I had no idea. XD
I feel like so many things are series now a days. Glad that you enjoyed it. ^^
Maybe they will make a 2nd one if it's popular enough?

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/5 13:13:55 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh, we started re-watching the rebooted series, and I think we're now in season 3 of that set... the 2nd season with David Tennant as the Doctor, and with Martha as Companion. We just saw the one with the never-ending traffic jam (speaking of Orlando traffic - lol).

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/5 21:29:10 )

@Wildfire: Haha the universe wanted you to watch that episode.
There is one 'scary' ep of Dr Who and I just so happened to watch it at night while house/pet sitting overnight for someone. I didn't know ahead of time it was a scary ep and boy, was that not the right time to watch that. I didn't turn off the lights the whole night and I had a friend in a different timezone keep me company lol.
I love Tennant as the Dr. I watched a little of it with Smith but my heart just wasn't in it.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/5 22:53:50 )
@Totalanimefan: lol - right? XD

We've seen several episodes of the renewed series... we just never watched it religiously as each episode was released, so it's nice to be able to binge-watch and see the sequence of things quickly :3

That's so funny that the show scared you that much!! XD (but I get it - it definitely has its creepy moments!) <3

Did you not like that actor as the Doctor, or was it more personal circumstance that made your heart not be in it for that set of episodes?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/6 00:27:36 )

@Wildfire: I watched it in 2010/2011 so there was lots to binge but not as much as now.

If you want I’ll tell you the episode title. It’s called
Blink
but I put in it a spoiler just in case.

I think a bit of both. I loved Tennant as the Dr and I thought it was prefect so to see a different person with difference takes on the same character was hard to watch. I do like that the Drs are all different but I just got to used to Tennant.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/12/6 00:36:06 )

@Totalanimefan: it was released a while ago. only time will tell LOL

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.