Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Sun Haven - 1.1 Patch Update

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/11 18:32:47 )

Sun Haven 1.0 was finally released and today I bought it on Steam. The Switch version is supposed to be coming out soon but I don't know when and I want to play it now!
It's a farming sim with cute pixel art. It has a lot of features from what I can tell and 3 different towns you can live in.

Here is the Steam Page
UPDATE: The 1.1 Patch's release date is 4/21/2023. Be sure to update your game!

It seems cute. When the beta was first out I watched a lot of people play it on Twitch and it seems like a better Stardew Valley.

Have you heard of this game? Will you be getting it? Do you like Farming Sims?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/11 20:16:09 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

I got the email about it’s released yesterday. I want to wait for it to be on switch.

...If you wanna keep your head

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/12 01:34:44 )

@Spider: I also decided to wait until the Switch too. I bought it on Steam but it actually doesn't have full controller support, only partial so it's really hard to play on a controller. I asked for a refund on Steam and now I'm waiting for the Switch one. It's too bad, besides the controller stuff it's a great game. But it sucks if you can barely make your way around the UI.

@BLOWPOP: It super is! I just want you to know, that until there is an update you have to play it with a mouse and keyboard. If you are ok with that, then you should totally get it!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/12 01:38:06 )

@BLOWPOP: Then you should totally get it! I wanted to spend the whole weekend playing it but the partial controller support was just too buggy.
With a mouse and keyboard it works like a dream! It's well balanced too.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/12 02:55:28 )

@Totalanimefan:

I ended up getting it for my PC, since I worry now that when it comes to switch the controls will also be not gantastic LOL

Donator — whatever Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/12 18:42:18 )

Ooh a new pixel farming game? I've actually been playing Stardew Valley the past few days but I'm down to try another. :D
Please ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/12 23:50:47 )

@CooperationIsKey: If you like playing with a mouse and keyboard it's a great game with a ton to do. I like to play with a controller so I have to wait on an update to play.

@Spider: Yeah I thought about that too. Did you get to play it at all yet?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/13 01:36:47 )

@Totalanimefan:

I've got about 8 hours on record right now for the game! I am really enjoying it currently and I love that there is no stamina bar.

Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/13 14:30:34 )

@Spider: I love that part too! And there is so much to do and explore. It’s almost overwhelming but there is no time limit and you don’t have to try and do everything.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/28 03:41:22 )
I love this game so much! The fact that they're updating it so much makes it so much more enjoyable. I'm still not sure who to go for dating wise. Last game I had initially gone for the cute wolf, but my save file got messed up when I moved computers. I may try him again.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/28 16:01:18 )

@farrenlock: There are lots of good options for dating. I'm not sure who I will be picking yet either. I believe you can date as many people as you want and only marry one. How far into the game are you?

Donator — she/they/him Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/29 03:41:47 )

oh looks cute~

☥ "Think of me when you look at the night sky" ☥

leave me msgs here

The Crooked Dog Inn

plz ping me!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/29 04:17:34 )

@Justice: Yes! And it I saw the developers said there will be controller support coming out in April! I hope it's next week!

Donator Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/03/31 05:57:24 )
Totalanimefan:

@farrenlock: There are lots of good options for dating. I'm not sure who I will be picking yet either. I believe you can date as many people as you want and only marry one. How far into the game are you?

I've managed to open up the fairy folk area. I'm still working on getting to Withergate. I miiiight aim for the wolfie. That's whom I went for before my original file failed to transfer to my new computer.

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/1 15:17:24 )

@farrenlock: Wow that's awesome! I can't wait until there is controller support!

Donator Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/6 19:36:30 )
Has anyone tried the multiplayer? I think it'd be neat to have a group Voltra server :D
But only if it's...functional.

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/6 20:22:26 )

@farrenlock: There are some bugs, but the developer said they are adding another update this month and it should fix stuff. I don't know all that will be going into the 1.1 update though. I just saw it on their discord.

Donator Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/6 20:24:49 )
@Totalanimefan:
Oh, that's awesome! I really hope they pull through with it.

Donator — She/her Posted 12 months ago ( 2023/04/7 14:24:51 )

@farrenlock: Me too. It's also the update that will have full controller support they said. I'm waiting on that. The game should have launched with it, but better late than never.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — they/them Posted 11 months ago ( 2023/05/7 23:38:29 )
Oh, neat, I really like that game! I wonder if they changed the player character's movement speed, though ... Last time I played you started out sooo slow. I had a friend who downright refused to try it because of that.

I'll have to wait for the Switch port, though, since my gaming PC is pretty much kaput. But I'm looking forward to it!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.