Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Artist — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2018/05/17 00:55:41 )
welcome to my test thread, aka hazer’s never ending nightmare

Artist — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2018/05/17 01:09:15 )

THE NOODLE BOWL

HELLO,
    welcome to THE NOODLE BOWL, a big 'ol dump of art, characters, and more.

i'll mainly be using this post foranyone who is interested in sorta looking at the garbage i call art, getting to know any of the characters i have completely rewritten 9000000 times, or just popping in to...look at things? i guess that's how this works?

if you're at all interested, you can find/follow me on these social media platforms

note that i'm not really active on either LOL...but...i'll try to be

i also have a lil PWYW art shop on here, if you wanna throw down a request. can't guarantee i'll get to it...but, it's worth a shot? : )
    oodles of doodles | PWYW shop

otherwise, feel free to poke around at stuff, ask questions, and let the seed of new friendships sow into a beautiful garden of...that's garbage trash just come punch me in the jaw

hdsjdja stressin me out [/b]

Artist — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2018/05/17 02:43:44 )

CURRENT WIPS

THE LOW DOWN
    here's a bunch of the current pieces i'm working on. anywhere from voltra requests, to random doodles, to concept of various things (concepts will be the most likely thing to be up here because i'm working on something c:)

VOLTRA ORDERS
    from my shop thread or misc/freebies or all of the art i owe ishoji because LOL

i have owed you this....for so long...i am the worst

another thing i have owed for too long...adsdjka

GOD AM I JUST INCAPABLE OF BBCODE

Artist — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2018/05/18 19:01:12 )

CHARACTERS | WEBCOMIC

WEBCOMIC
    these are characters that will be a part of the webcomic once i get around to making it. i'll be in the grave before it ever actually goes public probably but you know. whatever.

also note that these characters have changed a L O T.

orignally this comic was just a little modern-day sapphic story about two girls falling in love. then it changed to a sorta...post apocalyptic warfare story with a bunch of weird stuff. then went back to the modern day love story. then back to the war one.
    now it's kinda a combo of both, but they're like little elf people now.
    don't judge me, i do it myself enough. elf ears are cute, eat it.

but noodle, why didn't you just make whole new characters for a whole new story?
    because i'm a shitty person and like to complicate things also these characters are SUPER important to me and i want them to kinda have the best potential?? im
    don't LOL. don't make me think. i fucked up, that's why.

if you dont wanna constantly open spoilers to see stuff, just go through this imgur album, where i post pics and info on things if you're interested. it goes through all the different versions of these characters and their stories.

i also have other albums filled with mainly terrible doodles/old art. stuff that doesn't have as much explaination but may be fun to look through?
    modern day story doodles
    war story doodles

ARIYA
    hhhh i don't wanna write stuff right now, just ask me questions i guess?
    i'll update this more later.

she/her pronouns

CASSI
    first thing to know..her name was originally cassie, but taking off the "e" makes it more...idk fitting of a different species i guess? that's clearly how it works. i'd also imagine this way it's pronounced less like "kaa - see" and more like "kah - see"? who knows. i don't care.

she/her pronouns

VASAL
    so much...don't wanna write right now.
    vasal is a creature that is controlled/connected to ariya (and cassi, to an extent). vasal is based off several things (folklore of creatures, gods, beasts, etc.) and is a bio weapon, essentially.

they/them pronouns

playing with some ideas of how certain things work.....yeah

how bad am i gonna butcher it this time

MOTHER FDHJSDLKSGDFL BBCODE STHAP

CHARACTERS | WEBCOMIC (CONT)

WEBCOMIC
    saving another post cuz there's a lot of people :I

Artist — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2018/05/18 21:24:12 )

CHARACTERS | OTHER

MISC CHARACTERS
    none of these characters have stories, or at least, stories that are gonna be made anytime soon. they're mainly just here because i liked their designs and kept them? yeah.

again, if you don't wanna constantly open the spoilers and just wanna see art. check out the following album:
    other oc album

COYOTE SKULL
    coyote skull is basically just that. a coyote skull.
    just a random design i found myself drawing a lot, so i decided to make them into a character.
    personality wise, they're pretty fun and laid back. cracks jokes a lot sorta thing, i guess?
    wears any type of clothing, i just tend to draw them in certain styles pfft.

any pronouns

JAKAL
    originally based on a different design that i ended up selling as an adoptable and kinda regretted. so i recreated it and made it better.
    also a character that i planned to do an animation to the song raindrops - cillo. i can't animate though so...? pointless.

he/him or they/them pronouns

NY'SIRI
    ny'siri was originally for a project that had unfortunately fallen through. i absolutely adored her, though, and wasn't going to let her just die along with the project. so i took her in hopes of one day making a story with her. i have some ideas, but my focus is elsewhere right now.

ny'siri, just as a little tidbit, talks in third person.

she/her pronouns

JEHM AND EI
    like ny'siri, these two were also a part of that project. and again, i fell in love with them.
    they're rough and tumble, the absolute worst, and loooooove everyone.

they were also based on chiptune music, with a flair of synthwave.
    their names are also supposed to be like gemini....get it

both use she/her pronouns

ATLAS
    this was one of those pinterest OC board memes that i went way overboard with and ended up falling 10000000% in love with. definitely want to try a story of sorts with him. he's my boo.

he is deaf and mute, and also uses glyphs/runes? perhaps. we'll see.

he/him pronouns

KOMODA
    another pinterest OC thing. they're pretty fun.
    komoda would be a part of the same world/story as atlas, should something ever happen.
    it won't.

she is blind, and "sees" using the crow-like companion creature. also uses mixtures of venom/poisons. based on the komodo dragon, would essentially use this to "track" her prey.

she/her pronouns, companion can have any pronouns

ART DUMP

FRESH
    i'll just post any completed things here, i suppose? just a misc. section. : )

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

ABOUT
    this will just be a little section to post any questions i may get in the thread (whether it's about the art itself, a character, etc.)
    just in case anyone is curious, i suppose. : o

GENERAL QUESTIONS
    general questions go here!

ART QUESTIONS
    art questions go here!

CHARACTER QUESTIONS
    character questions go here!

RESERVED

Artist — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2018/05/19 14:31:47 )

CHARACTERS | WEBCOMIC

WEBCOMIC
    these are characters that will be a part of the webcomic once i get around to making it. i'll be in the grave before it ever actually goes public probably but you know. whatever.

also note that these characters have changed a L O T.

orignally this comic was just a little modern-day sapphic story about two girls falling in love. then it changed to a sorta...post apocalyptic warfare story with a bunch of weird stuff. then went back to the modern day love story. then back to the war one.
    now it's kinda a combo of both, but they're like little elf people now.
    don't judge me, i do it myself enough. elf ears are cute, eat it.

but noodle, why didn't you just make whole new characters for a whole new story?
    because i'm a shitty person and like to complicate things also these characters are SUPER important to me and i want them to kinda have the best potential?? im
    don't LOL. don't make me think. i fucked up, that's why.

if you dont wanna constantly open spoilers to see stuff, just go through this imgur album, where i post pics and info on things if you're interested. it goes through all the different versions of these characters and their stories.

i also have other albums filled with mainly terrible doodles/old art. stuff that doesn't have as much explaination but may be fun to look through?
    modern day story doodles
    war story doodles

ARIYA
    hhhh i don't wanna write stuff right now, just ask me questions i guess?
    i'll update this more later.

she/her pronouns

CASSI
    first thing to know..her name was originally cassie, but taking off the "e" makes it more...idk fitting of a different species i guess? that's clearly how it works. i'd also imagine this way it's pronounced less like "kaa - see" and more like "kah - see"? who knows. i don't care.

she/her pronouns

VASAL
    so much...don't wanna write right now.
    vasal is a creature that is controlled/connected to ariya (and cassi, to an extent). vasal is based off several things (folklore of creatures, gods, beasts, etc.) and is a bio weapon, essentially.

they/them pronouns

playing with some ideas of how certain things work.....yeah

-crosses fingers but knows it'll fuck up- I DID IT MOM

ok another now, RIP

CHARACTERS | OTHER

MISC CHARACTERS
    none of these characters have stories, or at least, stories that are gonna be made anytime soon. they're mainly just here because i liked their designs and kept them? yeah.

again, if you don't wanna constantly open the spoilers and just wanna see art. check out the following album:
    other oc album

COYOTE SKULL
    coyote skull is basically just that. a coyote skull.
    just a random design i found myself drawing a lot, so i decided to make them into a character.
    personality wise, they're pretty fun and laid back. cracks jokes a lot sorta thing, i guess?
    wears any type of clothing, i just tend to draw them in certain styles pfft.

any pronouns

JAKAL
    originally based on a different design that i ended up selling as an adoptable and kinda regretted. so i recreated it and made it better.
    also a character that i planned to do an animation to the song raindrops - cillo. i can't animate though so...? pointless.

he/him or they/them pronouns

NY'SIRI
    ny'siri was originally for a project that had unfortunately fallen through. i absolutely adored her, though, and wasn't going to let her just die along with the project. so i took her in hopes of one day making a story with her. i have some ideas, but my focus is elsewhere right now.

ny'siri, just as a little tidbit, talks in third person.

she/her pronouns

JEHM AND EI
    like ny'siri, these two were also a part of that project. and again, i fell in love with them.
    they're rough and tumble, the absolute worst, and loooooove everyone.

they were also based on chiptune music, with a flair of synthwave.
    their names are also supposed to be like gemini....get it

both use she/her pronouns

ATLAS
    this was one of those pinterest OC board memes that i went way overboard with and ended up falling 10000000% in love with. definitely want to try a story of sorts with him. he's my boo.

he is deaf and mute, and also uses glyphs/runes? perhaps. we'll see.

he/him pronouns

KOMODA
    another pinterest OC thing. they're pretty fun.
    komoda would be a part of the same world/story as atlas, should something ever happen.
    it won't.

she is blind, and "sees" using the crow-like companion creature. also uses mixtures of venom/poisons. based on the komodo dragon, would essentially use this to "track" her prey.

she/her pronouns, companion can have any pronouns

Artist — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2018/05/19 23:08:02 )
quick test

Artist — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2018/05/19 23:09:11 )
another

Artist — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2018/05/19 23:09:33 )

this one?

Artist — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2018/05/19 23:12:28 )

[align=center][size=16]THE NOODLE BOWL

HELLO,
    welcome to THE NOODLE BOWL, a big 'ol dump of art, characters, and more.

i'll mainly be using this post foranyone who is interested in sorta looking at the garbage i call art, getting to know any of the characters i have completely rewritten 9000000 times, or just popping in to...look at things? i guess that's how this works?

i also have a lil PWYW art shop on here, if you wanna throw down a request. can't guarantee i'll get to it...but, it's worth a shot? : )
    oodles of doodles | PWYW shop

otherwise, feel free to poke around at stuff, ask questions, and let the seed of new friendships sow into a beautiful garden of...that's garbage trash just come punch me in the jaw

[/size]

[/align]

Artist — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2018/05/21 00:45:28 )
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque ut mollis arcu. Suspendisse potenti. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Sed ac turpis at turpis eleifend laoreet. Phasellus vehicula enim eu rutrum ornare. Nullam non gravida lacus. Sed magna urna, sagittis at tincidunt vel, consectetur id orci.

fffuck i hate u bbcode

Artist — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2018/05/21 00:48:40 )
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque ut mollis arcu. Suspendisse potenti. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Sed ac turpis at turpis eleifend laoreet. Phasellus vehicula enim eu rutrum ornare. Nullam non gravida lacus. Sed magna urna, sagittis at tincidunt vel, consectetur id orci.

what about center text

Artist — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2018/05/21 00:49:43 )

more words more space
hgfh
fgh
fgh
fdg
dg
ffdfgdf

does
it
look ok
when it passes da bars

Artist — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2018/05/21 00:51:24 )

what if i give myself the cute lil ufo and some spacing?

Artist — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2018/05/21 00:52:04 )

that didn't work :c

Artist — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2018/05/21 00:54:57 )

is it conceited to include all this in each post?? vv
conclusion: nah it's just like a sig, right? keep lying 2 urself u ho

Artist — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2018/05/21 00:56:55 )

quick test!
did i do it right

Artist — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2018/05/21 00:57:23 )

eeee what abt this one

Artist — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2018/05/21 01:03:37 )

but does this one look better though??

HNNN computer
put yourself into sleep mode one more god damn time and i s2g im gonna throw u out the window u wot m8
S T A H P

Artist — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2018/05/21 01:04:39 )

oodles of doodles
an art shop?
――――――

yeah i guess i'll offer some art maybe?
keep in mind that these will mainly be used for me to experiment with soo...no guarantees they won't look like garbage.
:')

samples
――――――

pricing

――――――
this is a lot like progressive, where you name your price. difference is, you pay me after the art is done.
essentially these are just freebies ok leave me alone
just pay whatever you want for the art. doesn't even have to be volts. it can be a picture of your dog.
i like dogs.

also, if i don't respond to your request, it's nothing personal. it also doesn't necessarily mean i'm not going to do it, either.
sometimes i jump around. sometimes i just doesn't feel like drawing a character. :c i'm sorry.
please, please, please. do not spam me with requests or ask why yours wasn't accepted, etc.
i will fight you. and i will lose.

order form
――――――

[b]hey, @noodle:! draw something for me?[/b]
[b]username[/b]: (your username here)
[b]link to request[/b]: (please either link images or put in a spoiler tag. :>)
[b]information[/b]: (anything i should know about this request?)
[/size]

other samples can be found on the following social media links
which i never keep updated sdjaks sue me

fuck it im lmao
done

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.

Don't want to see the ads? You can purchase a "TV Head" from Ohm-My-Gosh Imports.