Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion We hit 1 million posts on Voltra!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 00:25:28 )
II was just looking at our stats. The post count moves so fast! And we’re almost at 10k topics too. Well, almostish.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 00:27:51 )

@Tsundererra: Not everyone posts in the undercurrent ^^;
But you do post up a posting storm. Have you thought about posting on a mule and then having all of your accounts being the top posters? Lol
@Lina: Yes! We have been posting up a storm. I love seeing new topics.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 00:49:52 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: How do you know I haven’t? :viosmirk:
Jk~ I’ll start posting on my mule when I’ve hit like 100k. xD Just so you don’t overtake me while I’m on there...
And the undercurrent is open to all for use, so not my fault if people aren’t utilizing it for their post count. I’m actually surprised no one has spammed as much as me since they’ve had a 2 year head start.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 02:26:27 )
@Totalanimefan: I love seeing new topics. I wish I could think of some myself. XD
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 03:00:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Q t e a p o n: Oh snap, when did it come into the picture? It’s still been around longer than me. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 03:06:51 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Q t e a p o n: Ooooh, I didn’t know it was so fresh~ Idk how everyone survived before that.

And yaaaay for the milestone item coming out soon-ish. I honestly forgot about it until we reached our second goal. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 03:19:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Q t e a p o n: Ooooh boy, I joined at the right time then. Before I discovered the undercurrent, I would wait and refresh for an hour or two in the other forums until more people posted. T~T It’s definitely a good forum to have around.

Thank you for pitching in to help ^^ (and also to the other artist for doing as much as they could~). I’m excited to see what they’ll be.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 04:02:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Q t e a p o n: The activity is definitely picking up, and lots of people seem to be joining every week, and a few older members seem to be returning too.
I’m sorry about the first site you worked on closing. ;~; There’s just so much you have to try to balance and stay on top of to make a site like this work. Praying that Voltra continues to grow with all the improvements.

I knew you did pixel art before, but not if you still had time to do it. I really loved your melon cutie item and the new hair for September commons. ^^

And thank you~ I ended up with this pose by accident. I originally had the feline of fertility arms with the outfit, then put on the hat and the spell book... but then I saw the summer deer item and remembered it had the black shawl thing. Was not expecting it to look like she had one hand on the page and was casting a spell with the other. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 04:36:48 )

@totalanimefan: ahh sorry hahahha
a bit busy with work these past few weeks ;u;

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 07:15:10 )

@Raxton: haha it’s ok. We are just doing some light teasing. I do miss your threads though.
@Lina: I feel like I can only think about updates and random things that are happening to me.

@Q t e a p o n: I’m so excited to see the new item!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 07:18:48 )

@Tsundererra: you gotta keep your #1 spot! I honestly think you are keeping that for a while.
The undercurrent just started on the first of this year and it helps soo much. No longer do you have to do nothing while you wait. That’s why the undercurrent is the best. Lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 08:16:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Oh man, I will bow down to anyone who can surpass me. They deserve that spot if they can accomplish that feat. xD
I didn’t know you guys were living in the dark ages without the undercurrent. It’s where I live and breathe now. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 08:51:46 )

@Tsundererra: yeah sometimes I think Tsun should come out of there and chat with others lol

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 08:55:55 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I do... sometimes... >3>
I don’t think many people want to talk to me, so I end up back in my lonely undercurrent hole. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 09:04:55 )
◄ { @Q t e a p o n: Oof, I joined a couple months after the UC's introduction. I wouldn't have been happy beforehand, spam forums are my bread and butter. :vanora_sweat: } ►

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 09:08:53 )

@Tsundererra: I feel like everyone loves talking to you. Lol
Me, Koneko, Kiwi, Vengeance just to name a few while really tired.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 09:09:15 )

@Zyqi: everyone likes a good spam forum lol

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 09:14:11 )
◄ { @Totalanimefan: Although I do talk/talk 'out loud' more here than any other site.
Good on that! :D } ►
Hiatus until further notice.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 18:12:23 )

@Q t e a p o n: I love the new item you guys killed it with the pixeling. It makes me wish 1 million wasn’t so far away. Lol

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 18:12:58 )

@Zyqi: that’s awesome. I saw your new signature. It looks really cool.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.