Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 13:24:29 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, the 3DS games were kind of a bummer lol. Real happy to hear that they stepped it up on the switch. There's too many games I want on it, though!

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 18:29:29 )

hi and welcome <3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 21:51:38 )

@McMoney: I know! There are so many great games. Do you have a Switch?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 22:42:01 )
@inatlaka: hey, thank you! <3 love your avatar, so pretty!

@Totalanimefan: i do! Mostly used it for Breath of the Wild, Outlast, and Let's Go, Eevee. Been looking to get more games, though

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 23:05:20 )

@mcmoney: Thanks! <3
your avatar is turning out quiet nice <3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 01:24:15 )

@McMoney: I have BOTW and Lets go Eevee too!
I also like FE three houses (which is amazing), Super Mario Odyssey, pokemon Sword, moonlighter, and I want to get Tokyo Mirage Session #FE encore when it comes out in Jan. I had it for the Wii U and I liked it but I never got to finish it.
Also Rune Factory 4 and 5 when they come out!!

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 03:40:30 )

Hello and welcome to Voltra. :3
    I hope you like it here. <3
A reminder to drink water and take your vitamins.

QUEST

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 08:29:30 )
@inatlaka: Aw, thanks. He's nothing too special lol. Basic, but I can dig it :)

@Totalanimefan: Thanks for the recommendations! I'll be honest, I haven't heard of a lot of these. Heard good things about FE but there's so many games, i got no clue where to start lol.
Even going into next year, the Switch has some good stuff lined up. Can't see myself getting bored of this console anytime soon haha

@pagliacci: Thank you! Yeah, I've been having a ton of fun on here :) Real laid back and some hella nice people, pretty gucci

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 11:41:48 )

@McMoney: as for FE since you have a 3DS Awakening is a good starter but I also think the three houses is a good starting one too it also has three routes plus a ‘true ending’ kind of play through. So you could sink tons of hours into that lol. If you want to try turn based tactical RPGs then it’s the best one.
I also forgot to mention Animal Crossing. We are finally getting a new one of those.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 14:05:33 )
@Totalanimefan: Main reason I haven't given it a go is because I'm SO bad at other turn-based RPGs lol, pokemon has been the only one i can get a good handle on. I'll have to give it try sometime, though! Sure I can find them for pretty cheap by now, least the 3DS ones.
Got no clue how excited I am for Animal Crossing lol. Only started getting into the series recently, but New Leaf definitely got me hooked

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/1 20:21:29 )

@McMoney: new leaf is such a great game. I don’t know how they are going to top it.
You can put FE on easy and that will help. It has a good story.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 04:58:57 )

@mcmoney: You will be looking awesome sauce in no time :)

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 05:03:47 )
yo dope, welcome~ :3

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 09:04:58 )
@Totalanimefan: i mean, they're making my dream of living on my own island true lmfao. I got high hopes :)
I'll def let you know of I pick up one of the FE games. Are the earlier ones fun, too?

@inatlaka: I hope so! Trying to spend a little more time on here, might as well make a nice avi to look at lol

@Shark: Thanks, bro! Digging this place so far :)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 17:02:14 )

@McMoney: the earlier ones are fun but I don’t know if I would start one before the 3DS series because if a unit dies they are gone forever.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 17:04:42 )
@Totalanimefan: Yikes. That's pretty harsh, man :')

That's why nuzlockes take me so long, I rush in without much planning. It's looking like a 3DS version, then lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 18:52:23 )

@McMoney: yeah it’s the original nuzlocke lol
FE can be hard AF but the new games have a casual mode that doesn’t permanently kill the character off.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/2 19:27:49 )
@Totalanimefan: don't think my heart can handle hardcore mode. like, just let the troops take a nap and get back at it lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/3 06:40:15 )

@McMoney: Yeah that’s why I recommend the newer ones lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.