Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I’m almost done being sick!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 07:11:47 )

I’ve been sick since the first of the year. Way to ring in 2020. I was sick during my entire trip to DC. :(
I’m home now and I’m actually ok enough to return to work! Yay.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 07:12:12 )

@Amber Lynne: I thought that you would like to hear this news.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 07:14:31 )

@Totalanimefan: Yay for improvement!

Last year I had the flu over new years. > <

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 07:16:41 )

@Amber Lynne: Yay really sucks. :( This I don’t think was the flu? But my snot was clear, which means it was a virus so maybe it was the flu? I’ve had worse though.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 07:17:41 )

@Totalanimefan: Dunno. But at least you're recovering. REally, that's the important thing //nodnod

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 07:18:48 )

@Amber Lynne: Yeah it is. Also that’s why I haven’t been on Voltra much. I’ve been too sick to even want to post. So you know it was bad.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 07:20:41 )

@Totalanimefan: DX
That's no fun.
But, at least you're on the mend~<3

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 07:21:09 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Glad your health is improving. :) Hoping you’re back to 100% sometime soon.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 07:30:34 )

@Tsundererra: Thank you. How have you been? I feel like I haven’t talked to you in so long. When I was sick I didn’t even have the energy to really post here.
@Amber Lynne: Yes! I’m happy about that. I was starting to get worried with how long I was sick.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 07:32:11 )

@Totalanimefan: Completely understandable! No one wants to be sick for an extended period of time.
But at the same time, if ti was the flu, then it taking a couple weeks for a complete recovery is perfectly normal.
For whatever that's worth?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 07:32:56 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: We chatted a bit when you were really sick, but I could tell you were really out of it. Did you guys leave D.C. before it snowed?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 07:36:54 )

@Amber Lynne: Yeah true. How was your New Year’s ? How have you been?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 07:37:47 )

@Tsundererra: Haha I was that bad huh? Actually the day it snowed it was Martin’s Bday! We left the next day and it was cold but mostly sunny. I heard it was really warm there this weekend!

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 07:38:30 )

@Totalanimefan: New Years was quiet, didn't do anything
And I've been all right, overall.
I'd ask the same for you, but ... that'd be pointless 'cause you've already said, lol.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 07:41:11 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Yeaaah, but I don’t blame you. It sounded like it was a really bad cold/flu. ): Did you have a fever?

And daaaang, Martin got a good b-day present from Mother Nature. I’m glad it didn’t delay your departure though.
The weather def did a 360... it’s been in the 70s, but now it’s slowly dipping back down because we’re expecting snow this weekend. Still mildly warm today and tomorrow though.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 07:43:44 )

@Amber Lynne: Haha. How’s the currency goal going? I know that you were trying to get a lot for an art contest?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 07:44:57 )

@Tsundererra: Yes it was really nice to see snow! I think that he liked it and it was pretty much over by dinner time.
I did have a fever. I didn’t even get to enjoy the con because I spent it in bed :(
Are you looking forward to more snow?

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 07:46:41 )

@Totalanimefan: Click the banner in my profile.
//points just above the text.
Right there ^ ^

I got the volts.
Got the ohms
and opened the contest. =)

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 07:49:03 )

@Amber Lynne: Oh nice! I didn’t notice haha. How’s it coming along? It is popular?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 07:49:54 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Whaaaat? It was snowing all day in my area. T^T It actually surprised me how it was building up even though the temp was above freezing. I’m glad he enjoyed the snow, I wasn’t sure how he felt since it prolly snows a lot in England. I don’t want more snow, but it would make me feel better if it snowed because then it would make the season feel more normal than it’s been feeling.

I’m sorry you couldn’t enjoy the con. )x It was the worst time to get sick, but I’m glad you didn’t push yourself to go to the convention. It might have made you get worse.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.