Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello, I'm new.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 20:28:27 )
@bonnie: You sound just like me! I always manage to get myself taking care of others in a lot of situations and am especially good with children. I look very alternative so it always freaks adults out when kids react so positively to me. lol

I have an associates in Medical Office Admin and I really enjoyed the medical coding portion of it and it was really sad to not have been able to do more with that.

@totalanimefan: I was the weird 5yo girl who didn't like pink or purple. It was great because the girly stuff was always taken by other kids so I never had to worry about the fights that started over that.

@ruby: Syn was really fun! Then it was basically given to a corrupt f*ck and we lost our site. :(
I haven't seen the switch controls, I'm still learning all of the mechanics. lol

And no worries. Gaia just used to be awesome once upon a time and I miss that a lot.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 20:50:47 )

@gavinesk: I’m not that good with children at all. I love them, but I don’t have that magic touch. I guess I’ll just grow into it but not yet. xD

But yeah I’m a care person. I’m big on making sure everyone is taken care of. One of my other good friends has her bachelors in hospital management and she loves the medical coding. I wonder if it may have been something that I would have liked.

bloop

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/14 23:04:52 )

@gavinesk: it’s sad when that happens.
Lol I don’t even own a switch. Nor have I even played one. My bf offered to buy me one but I declined. I don’t play what I have now lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/15 11:13:58 )

@gavinesk: I liked Pokémon too and it was always labeled as for guys but really it’s for anyone.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.