Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Pg 1,000 Countdown!

0 4 9 9 3 8 1 5 0
Bonnie generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 49
Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/02/18 00:39:34 )

@Totalanimefan: Fried chicken. I haven't just had it in probably two months or so which is weird for me because I'll DEVOUR friend chicken.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/02/18 00:43:12 )
@Bonnie: No problem! I'm doing pretty well this evening, and how about yourself? I'm mostly just looking around on here and watching videos on youtube, not really doing much else.

@Totalanimefan: I mean, I'm new to these kinds of sites so I can't really tell the difference haha. I like the green a lot, so it looks good to me :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/02/18 00:43:24 )

@Bonnie: Oh you did end up having that. It sounds so good. Where was it from?

0 2 3 9 1 2 1 3 4
Bonnie generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 23
Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/02/18 00:45:07 )

@SorrowTheMad: that’s good! I’m good as well just chilling as well I’m close to finishing my homework assignment and I’ll probably post on here and watch mire if my Korean drama I started lol.
    @Totalanimefan: a mom and pop food truck that’s local. I don’t remember the name of who owns it but they are known for their friend chicken and it’s GREAT

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/02/18 00:48:15 )

@Bonnie: When I lived in FL there was a locally owned place that did fried chicken and it was amazing!
In CA the best you can get in Bonchon which is really good. It’s Korean fried chicken.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/02/18 00:48:23 )
@Bonnie: Ah that sounds like fun. Maybe not the homework per se but the relaxing and watching your show part, definitely. Knowing how dramas can go though, hopefully it doesn't get too bad.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/02/18 00:49:23 )
@Totalanimefan: i used to have a lot more free time, and I used it for Voltra.
But I don’t have the time to devote to that kind of work anymore.

0 1 1 9 0 0 1 2 2
Bonnie generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 11
Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/02/18 00:51:55 )

@Totalanimefan: ooooh if I’m in CA one day in the far future I may just have to find that out! I usually get Katsu at any Japanese restaurant I go to because I love friend chicken

@SorrowTheMad: i honestly have no clue if it will. I see it kind of being a bit bad but nothing will put me on a roller coaster more than Suspicious Partner did.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/02/18 00:56:25 )
@Bonnie: That sounds interesting. Doctor Who was my roller coaster ride, that and Dexter. I can watch clips of Doctor Who and still get emotional, several years after I watched it! Hopefully yours doesn't get too bad though!

@Lina: Hey, I like your avi a lot, and the art you have in your signature! Nice to meet you :)

@Totalanimefan: Thanks again for the invite to this thread :)

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/02/18 00:58:17 )

@Lina: Yeah same. My house, work and people in real life use up all my time (which is fine) but it means that I’ll just be a user.
@Bonnie: BonChon is a chain from Korean so they have them in lots of states in the US. Which state are you in?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/02/18 00:58:36 )

@SorrowTheMad: You’re welcome ^^
How was your day today?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:00:10 )
@Totalanimefan: Honestly it's a lot better now than when I first woke up. I got hit with a big wave of depression. I'm feeling better, not good, but better at least. Hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll be out of the funk.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:02:10 )
@SorrowTheMad: thank you!! Kiwi did the art!
Nice to meet you!!

@Totalanimefan: being a user is a lot less stress anyway.
Plus, you have so much less time to post if you also work.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:02:15 )

@SorrowTheMad: I’m glad you are feeling better. I woke up not feeling well either. I was really anxious.

1 0 6 0 9 5 2 1 7
Bonnie generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 106
Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:02:17 )

@SorrowTheMad: my best friends loves Dexter, but I cannot do blood and gore. She said it was really really good. I haven't tried Doctor Who, but I do have some friends who follow it pretty well. I'm not too huge a sci-fi fan either.
    @Totalanimefan: I live in Louisiana. I'll have to google if there are any here. Probably not. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:03:02 )

@Bonnie: lol good luck.
But that means that Mom and Pop shop is probably amazing.

Artist — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:03:10 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah, it's mainly thing like PM notifications that are the biggest difference but still, it would probably be easier for users who are strictly mobile to have their own thread that displays like they see it to make it easier.
thankfully the browser resize trick makes it way easier on me to take the screenshots i need for it KJHKDSFJH

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:03:54 )

@kiwi: That’s a good point and some people would still be confused. But also that’s a lot of work lol

By Ghost
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:06:13 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah, it is. I've friend chicken myself and it was good, but they can consistently fry it perfectly every time I have it. There's no need to try and find anything unless I am visiting a new city and just happen to find something cool.

bloop

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:08:35 )
@Lina: Well then, @Kiwi: did an awesome job on it then! I like it a lot.

@Bonnie: Fair enough. Dexter is REALLY good, but it's kinda like GoT in that you can't get attached to anyone, because they may or will die. Doctor Who is surprisingly both sad and happy. I love it but man there are a few episodes that had me crying. I can understand not being into either of them though :)

@Totalanimefan: Well I hope you're feeling a little better now :) I'm feeling alright now. Just not, like, happy, you know? Like, I'm not sad, just kinda floating at the moment.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.