Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:58:17 )

@Lina: Yeah same. My house, work and people in real life use up all my time (which is fine) but it means that I’ll just be a user.
@Bonnie: BonChon is a chain from Korean so they have them in lots of states in the US. Which state are you in?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 01:58:36 )

@SorrowTheMad: You’re welcome ^^
How was your day today?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 02:00:10 )
@Totalanimefan: Honestly it's a lot better now than when I first woke up. I got hit with a big wave of depression. I'm feeling better, not good, but better at least. Hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll be out of the funk.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 02:02:10 )
@SorrowTheMad: thank you!! Kiwi did the art!
Nice to meet you!!

@Totalanimefan: being a user is a lot less stress anyway.
Plus, you have so much less time to post if you also work.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 02:02:15 )

@SorrowTheMad: I’m glad you are feeling better. I woke up not feeling well either. I was really anxious.

1 0 6 0 9 5 2 1 7
Bonnie generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 106
Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 02:02:17 )

@SorrowTheMad: my best friends loves Dexter, but I cannot do blood and gore. She said it was really really good. I haven't tried Doctor Who, but I do have some friends who follow it pretty well. I'm not too huge a sci-fi fan either.
    @Totalanimefan: I live in Louisiana. I'll have to google if there are any here. Probably not. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 02:03:02 )

@Bonnie: lol good luck.
But that means that Mom and Pop shop is probably amazing.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 02:03:54 )

@kiwi: That’s a good point and some people would still be confused. But also that’s a lot of work lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 02:06:13 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah, it is. I've friend chicken myself and it was good, but they can consistently fry it perfectly every time I have it. There's no need to try and find anything unless I am visiting a new city and just happen to find something cool.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 02:08:35 )
@Lina: Well then, @Kiwi: did an awesome job on it then! I like it a lot.

@Bonnie: Fair enough. Dexter is REALLY good, but it's kinda like GoT in that you can't get attached to anyone, because they may or will die. Doctor Who is surprisingly both sad and happy. I love it but man there are a few episodes that had me crying. I can understand not being into either of them though :)

@Totalanimefan: Well I hope you're feeling a little better now :) I'm feeling alright now. Just not, like, happy, you know? Like, I'm not sad, just kinda floating at the moment.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 02:12:09 )

@Bonnie: perfect fried chicken is something that I really want right now lol I’m hungry.
@SorrowTheMad: Yeah I am feeling a bit better thanks. Nothing changed. I just got my mind off of it.

0 0 4 9 9 3 1 1 5
Bonnie generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 4
Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 02:12:54 )

@SorrowTheMad: yeah, I don't know all the details of Dexter but my friend talks about it a lot (I do not mind spoilers) and it sounds good. I just can't do the blood and killing and all that jazz. Dr. Who sounds interesting, I will ask my friends more about it. I am familiar with the show but I haven't really seen much of it.

@Totalanimefan: oh god, I am so sorry. xD I didn't mean to do it.

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 02:19:04 )
I watched a few seasons of Dexter.
I like serial killers shows/movies/etc.
I think it’s interesting XD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 02:35:49 )

@Bonnie: lol it’s ok. I’m going to have ramen from a new ramen shop.
@kiwi: Don’t stress too much over it. That might make you want to work on it more in the future.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 02:35:56 )

I gotta go guys. Talk to you later

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

0 2 9 9 1 8 1 3 0
Bonnie generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 29
Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 02:42:04 )

@Totalanimefan: That sounds good! I hope it tastes delicious! <3 See you later!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 02:47:44 )
Bye Total, see you later

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 02:56:46 )
Totalanimefan:

@Bonnie: perfect fried chicken is something that I really want right now lol I&rsquo;m hungry.
@SorrowTheMad: Yeah I am feeling a bit better thanks. Nothing changed. I just got my mind off of it.

You're welcome! Glad to hear you're doing a bit better :)

Bonnie:

[list] @SorrowTheMad: yeah, I don't know all the details of Dexter but my friend talks about it a lot (I do not mind spoilers) and it sounds good. I just can't do the blood and killing and all that jazz. Dr. Who sounds interesting, I will ask my friends more about it. I am familiar with the show but I haven't really seen much of it.

[color=#7C6354]❤____________

I understand. I didn't really like the last couple seasons, i think that the writing went to hell a bit. But before Capaldi's seasons (not that he's a bad actor, but the writing was awful), the show was great. I still need to go back and start from the very beginning, but Nu-Who is amazing :) Dexter is great, but it sucks that you can't handle blood and gore. :)

kiwi:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
[size=11]
@Totalanimefan: haha, yeah a bit. thankfully it would mostly involve replacing the images and changing some wording though. c: i just need to get back into the mindset of working on it

@sorrowthemad: oh, thank you

No problem! :D Nice to meet you by the way!

0 2 9 9 1 8 1 3 0
Bonnie generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 29
Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 03:02:14 )

@SorrowTheMad: yeah, I like my humans and creatures mostly in one piece, please. What other shows have you watched/or are interested in?

bloop

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 03:07:51 )
@Bonnie: I honestly don't really watch much but a few of the shows I liked/like: Preacher (AMC show), Ash Vs. Evil Dead (Can't remember the channel, based on the original Evil Dead movie series with Bruce Campbell), Into the Badlands (Another AMC show, so bummed it got cancelled). I'm really curious to watch The Witcher on Netflix, and there's a few others. I really liked some of the Marvel shows too, such as The Inhumans and Daredevil.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.