Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 23:11:45 )

@Totalanimefan: Are you feeling better now?

0 7 8 9 6 7 1 8 9
Bonnie generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 78
Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/18 23:16:58 )

@Totalanimefan: customer service can be the WORST sometimes it’s ridiculous

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 02:35:07 )
@Bonnie: As @Lina: said, Into The Badlands is pretty good. Hopefully even though the show was cancelled, they continue to make the comics. I recommend all of the shows I mentioned, although not all of them are for everyone. Ash Vs. Evil Dead is kinda scary at some parts, for example, and Badlands is kind of kung-fu action, so it depends on what you like. I highly recommend if you're squeamish about blood and death to not watch Preacher though. :)

@Kiwi: I am new to Voltra, and haven't done much with avi sites like this in the past. I was a hardcore IMVU RPer once upon a time, but I haven't done that in ages haha.

@totalanimefan: That ramen sounds delicious. I hope it was as good as you remember from your trip to Japan :)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 02:39:08 )
@Vengeance: Hey Vengeance! I really like that design that you did :) It looks really good!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 02:42:12 )

@vengeance: yeah I am. Nothing has changed but I’m managing better lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 02:44:44 )

@Bonnie: I agree. They kept saying they called me to make a delivery and I was like noooo
One lady was like the notes said we called and spoke with Hannah. And I was like that’s me and no you didn’t
Then I got another person when I called back and their notes said left a voicemail. And they guy on the phone said there could have been a misdial. (Which I believe is what happened)
That lady lied to me. :/
@SorrowTheMad: yes it was just as good! Have you ever had ramen from a ramen shop?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 02:47:32 )
@totalanimefan: I've only eaten Top Ramen, unfortunately. Hopefully someday I get to try it, but I live in the center of Minnesota, land of the lutefisk. We're heathens out here

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 02:47:54 )
Glad to hear you liked it just as much though!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 02:53:48 )

@SorrowTheMad: oh no. We gotta get you the real stuff! Time to plan a trip to Japan lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 02:56:52 )
@totalanimefan: That sounds like fun! I'd like to see Ireland someday too. :)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 03:10:37 )
@kiwi: I might. It seems a lot less prevalent here than it was on IMVU, but I guess we can always see what happens :) I liked IMVU but I got burnt out of it, I was even losing sleep to continue especially interesting RPs. I really should start writing again someday, regardless of whether or not I start RPing again haha.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 03:12:53 )

@SorrowTheMad: I’ll be avoiding Preacher. But I’ll possibly look at the other shows! Dr. Who may be interesting

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 03:13:47 )

@Totalanimefan: damn. It always happens like that. I feel like sometimes it’s hit or miss with them. That really irks me.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 03:23:52 )
@Bonnie: Yeah I like to say "it's a show you watch when you either want to be offended, or don't get offended by anything." Even I got a little uncomfortable at a couple of points with how gross it was lol. Doctor Who is probably the most universally liked show out of all of them, everything else kinda fits into it's own category.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 03:56:37 )

@SorrowTheMad: do you watch anime? I’m trying to think of interesting topics lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 04:57:52 )

@SorrowTheMad: sounds good but that is not near Japan. Lol
@Bonnie: yeah I was pretty mad.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 05:41:22 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah they suck some times. I really dislike Amazon customer service a lot

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 09:21:58 )

@Bonnie: what did they do to you?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 10:24:25 )

@Totalanimefan: okay so I had an order cancelled out of nowhere with no explanation and all they could tell me was it was cancelled due to a past due balanace but the balance was due Feb. 5 and the day I called as like the 26th of January.

bloop

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 13:41:41 )
Bonnie:

@SorrowTheMad: do you watch anime? I’m trying to think of interesting topics lol.

I have phases where I watch them voraciously, then I don't watch anything for like 6 months. Sorry, I'm boring xD

Totalanimefan:

@SorrowTheMad: sounds good but that is not near Japan. Lol
@Bonnie: yeah I was pretty mad.

That's true. I just want to travel all over :D

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.