Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 20:21:53 )

Oh i saw harvestella advertised on steam. it looks really pretty and fun and very final fantasty crystal cronicles vibe with the crystal.
plus farming! Which is for some reason big right now?
which i don't get, but at the same time i do. *guitily just getting into stardew valley*

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 21:54:01 )
@Wildfire: yeah, i feel like ian just happened though. so i'm annoyed that there's a second one already. like i know it's been a month, but still.

@sunny: thanks!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 22:33:10 )
@Alorrena: At least it's not the 1-2-3 punch we had with storms criss-crossing the state one a week, like we did a few years ago...

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 22:36:07 )

@Alorrena: Love the look Rena!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/8 22:39:49 )
@Wildfire: Yeah, that's true. idk i guess i'm just at that point where if there's more than 1 hurricane in a year i get annoyed, and if there are none that hit florida i get anxious about it. *shrug* they seem pretty common occurances anyways.

@Shadami: thanks!!! I really like yours too! Side note, i just realized i remember you from mene! i don't know why i didn't make the correlation sooner XD

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 01:10:57 )

@sunny: Sucks you are stuck at B.
Thanks. They are all related to my degree and past job experience. I have a phone interview in two days! I thought that I would tell you. I'm sure that probably means if I make it through, there will be another round of interviews, but it's a good first step!

@star2000shadow: That always feels nice. I moved around some of the stuff in my apartment with my husband this past weekend. It feels good to have done it.

@Alorrena: Yeah it's the perfect food when you are sick. Maybe you should have some?
Yeah I saw that yesterday. Trust me, I still keep up with the hurricane news. Good news is that it's just a Cat 1 tops, bad news is that FL has had enough rain. Do you think your area will be ok?

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 01:30:16 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I got a quote today, and had a panic attack. I don't have 1500 for it. I'm like I don't want a new bumper, please just repair it so that it doesn't fall off. He was like it's so cheap for body work, and i'm all zoned out near tears just saying, I don't have 1500 to spare. sure I got bills money, but not body work on car money. It's barely any damnge, but the damn bumper tore in a few spots.
Rei's Quest
Please ping me.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 01:40:47 )
    @Totalanimefan: oh good luck for that!! I’ll be crossing my fingers for you :) at least it is one step closer to getting your job!
    I am looking into doing some educational courses funded by the charity that runs the hostel I live in. I’m not sure which subjects yet, they are bringing me a prospectus. It’s not degree level or anything, just something to occupy my time :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 02:14:43 )
@Totalanimefan: i don't know really. i mean, i know my home will be fine, but i think there's still a bit of flooding in my area from ian. hopefully it won't be too bad though. ian, by the time it hit us, was a cat 1, but it moved so slowly that it just made things bad. hopefully nicole will move faster. We're already getting the pre-storm rains, which sucks because of daylight savings time.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 04:41:56 )

@Alorrena: ^-^ tehee. I've been around for awhile.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 13:29:00 )
@Alorrena: Oh, I definitely get it! My lanai still isn't quite put back from the last one and now we get to do it all over again... except we really don't because this is barely going to be a hurricane before turning back in to a tropical storm... but I understand. :3 Good luck weathering it.

Cute av, btw.

-waves- Hello everyone. Good morning. :3

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 13:33:19 )
@Totalanimefan: That's awesome to hear! I'm glad you were able to get some time away :) I should do that I think.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 16:37:49 )

@Wildfire: Good morning ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 16:38:51 )

@Wildfire: Yesterday I cleaned the house and picked up my new glasses. I have to go back today cause they aren't staying on my face, they keep sliding down my nose. I also played more of that video game I was talking about. Today I gotta go to the store. We have like next to nothing in the house lol. I'm just not sure what I should make this week. What are you up to today?

@Shadami: I'm having a ton of fun with it! It's like a Square RPG with farming. :) I can't put it down. I have to know how the story goes!

@Rei Ann: Wow that's awful. I would take it to a different person and get a 2nd opinion. That's way too much. And like you said, you don't need it replaced.

@sunny: Thank you! I think that would be awesome. I love learning new things and new skills. ^^ Let me know which ones you choose. It sounds like it could be interesting.

@Alorrena: Yes it's more the rain you gotta worry about when you are inland. I think you will probably be ok cause you said you were ok during Ian. Yeah I hate the time change too. Gets dark too early now.

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah it's really nice to get lost in a good book, TV series or video game. :)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 18:12:31 )

@Totalanimefan: if it was cheaper i'd get it xD I'm poooooor. lol. I really need to finish my coloring book, get it published, and cross my fingers that it sells. Or even better, its a hit and I sell a bunch and people watch for a second one. :D
Then i can start buying games again maybe

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 18:54:14 )
@Shadami: good morning. How are you today?

@Totalanimefan: Hey Total. It sounds like our days are similar... I'm done now (because I just hit that "I'm done!" phase of dealing with cars and people and stuff), but I spent the morning running around, doing errands, and getting groceries. I basically had to go today, because this stupid tropical storm/cat 1 is supposed to be coming through tonight/tomorrow and we needed groceries in the house. Unfortunately, doing these errands today had me dealing with people who seem to be freaking out over Nicole... which is always a fun experience /eyeroll/. So now I'm "peopled out" and tired and ... bleh. :/ XD
Did you figure out what you're cooking this week?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 19:07:29 )

@Wildfire: doing okay. i woke up with a fever and took some allergy meds. xD
toddler is asleep on me. so i'm playing stardew valley

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 20:57:45 )
@Shadami: oh no! I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I hope it's short-lived and you start feeling better soon :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 21:02:47 )

@Wildfire: Thanks ^^ i'm hoping so too

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/9 21:53:55 )
@Shadami: indeed! also, feel better soon!

@Wildfire: @Totalanimefan: yeah, i'm sure we'll be okay, i just hope the internet stays on. My mother in law said she wondered if the power would stay on this time since nicole is supposed to be mostly wind this time. i hope it does because i'm really not trying to miss any time at work this month. The 2 weeks i missed from ian was ridiculous, and really affected me with bills. Things were tight last month because of it. Like we're still slightly recovering financially from it.

@wildfire: thank you! you too!!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.