Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — Z/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/15 04:21:21 )
@Alorrena: hiiii~ Happy to se, love

@Totalanimefan: i'm fiiiine. The chill began last night. So better equipped tonight. You

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/15 04:37:51 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: haha thanks and we have snow that stuck around. so unless tomarrow is warm, we are now moving into the snow winter time. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/15 05:25:32 )

@DreamerZ: it was cold here today. Like a day you would find in Jan instead of Nov. but I was ok. I wore a coat and hat.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/15 05:25:49 )

@star2000shadow: it snowed by you!?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/15 09:06:11 )

@Totalanimefan: she basically reads whatever catches her attention. i was going to try to get her to read some of my favorites soon like Tamora Pierce.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/15 11:21:08 )
@Shadami: I love Tamora Pierce! I have the beka cooper trilogy. Unfortunately i haven't had a chance to read any of her other books yet, but i did fall in love with the writing style!
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/15 13:11:26 )
@Totalanimefan: Sometimes you just have to accept people for who they are, including the choices they've made (& which you may not understand or agree with), because they are human, doing the best they can with the information and knowledge (etc.) that each of us has available to us at the time. Live and Let Live, ya know...? It's still hard seeing somebody you love make obviously bad choices... but it is a choice nonetheless... and you never know what's going on in the other person's head (etc) that is leading them to make those choices... /shrug/

Human-ing can be hard. XD

<3

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/15 17:30:48 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: it snowed by you!?

Indeed it did, and it's sticking around. but then we almost always have snow before thanksgiving 'nods' <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/15 19:46:37 )

@Alorrena: i own all of them except maybe the absolute most recent book. I've met her twice. she is an amazing person T.T Absolutely my role model of an author.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/15 21:42:07 )

@Shadami: I've never heard of them. What do they write?

@Wildfire: Yeah true. It's just hard when it affects your kids. I just try to keep my distance.

@star2000shadow: Wow that's crazy. It's cold here, but like in the high 30's low 40's. No snow. I did get a text from a friend that it was snowing my them and there are in PA.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/15 23:15:51 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I get it 150%. I do the same with certain people :3

So how are you today?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/15 23:30:12 )

@Wildfire: Stressed over my dog. But I guess I'll taking it ok considering.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/16 12:45:49 )
@Totalanimefan: oh yeah, I'm sorry - I saw that you started a thread about your dog but I didn't wander in to read it ... I've been too busy with my own stuff, tbh. :/

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/16 15:53:08 )

@Wildfire: That's perfectly fair. It was a long thread. Basically he's not doing well at all and needs to be put down but my husband is away on a business trip this week so it's not really fair to put Pinto down now. But also this weekend we are going to my graduation so we can't do it this weekend either. We will be out of town.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/16 16:43:32 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh, that's a rough set of circumstances. I'm sorry. Have you decided what you're going to do... or when?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/16 17:39:40 )

@Wildfire: We get back on Monday. Tuesday is his appt. I just hope he's around until then. My husband thinks that a natural death would be better, but I do NOT want to wake up and find my dog dead and then have to take care of the body. That's way more traumatic to me.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/16 18:45:16 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, that wouldn't be much fun, but it's not the end of the world either, imo. Is your dog that close to his natural time, or are you trying to save him some trauma and pain of a prolonged situation?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/16 19:37:01 )

@Totalanimefan: It's technically labeled as "young adult/teen" fantasy.
But as an adult i still fully adore them all.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/16 22:00:51 )

@Wildfire: I’m trying to save both the dog and me from the trauma. He is a shell of himself now. No personality left. He just sleeps and has these attacks. He had another one today. Pissed himself and then started walking into the wall repeatedly. I can’t watch him suffer like this. I’m literally going insane. I can’t eat. I can’t sleep. I can’t leave the house cause I have to make sure he doesn’t hurt himself and monitor him.

@Shadami: I’ve always liked books aimed at young adult. They tend to be interesting

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/17 13:39:35 )
@Totalanimefan: So, both, really. I'm sorry, Total. That's really hard to see and experience. It definitely sounds like it's time to intervene. :/ I wish you the best of luck and psychological endurance dealing with this until the appointment <3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.