Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/17 15:21:18 )

@Wildfire: thank you so much the hardest thing for me is the fact that right now I’m alone this whole week I can deal with him going to sleep because honestly it’s time. But having to dispose of his body, come home and clean after him, and do everything alone is not something I know if I can do by myself.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/17 20:14:48 )
@Totalanimefan: That makes it so much harder -being alone during a difficult time! ... and, let's face it... you're in mourning. For what it's worth, I suggest that you acknowledge that fact and just let yourself grieve... then appreciate the last few days you have with your beloved pet. <3 :(

Is it worth it to just do it and have it done... despite hubby not necessarily having the opportunity to say goodbye?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/17 20:40:46 )

@Wildfire: Yes I will.
We are both leaving tonight for my graduation. It will happen when we are back.

Voltie Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/18 13:02:52 )
@Totalanimefan: Well, good luck. I hope you enjoy your graduation... and congratulations on that - you've worked hard for that! :3

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/19 14:19:56 )

@Wildfire: thank you! <3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/19 16:26:18 )

@Totalanimefan: and it's fantasy which is my favorite genre. Followed closely by mystery and sci Fi xD
... And manga ...
And nonfiction about supernatural stuff.
Okay I like reading xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/20 16:41:22 )
@Totalanimefan: That's for sure! Sorry it's been a while since I've responded, I've been busy. How are you?

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/21 18:51:19 )

@SorrowTheMad: It's ok. I had a week of hell last week. Had to watch over my old dog that needs to be put down but I couldn't cause my husband was away on business but also that meant that I had to watch him alone and he's very sick. But this weekend was my graduation so I was happy about that. I have a job interview today. I hope it goes well.
What about you?

@Shadami: Reading is good. My husband also loves to read. I don't read as much as I did when I was a kid.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/23 09:20:55 )
So Tyi has covid, thanks to his mom. She got it at work, and brought it home, and because she doesn't know how to stay in her room except to get food and water (or her doordash order), and was really trying to clean the house all yesterday, Tyi got it. And if Tyi has it, i'm sure i have it too (i don't really have symptoms yet, but earlier my nose was starting to feel a bit congested). I'm testing again tomorrow, since i got a negative result today, but we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

in other news, i found out what the hold up was in her moving out, and it makes me understand it a little bit more/feel a little more lenient about it. Apparently, every time she gets the green light to move in with her parents her dad keeps changing his mind and says no, there's still a lot more to do/go through. Which i get, but at the same time, i don't get why she doesn't just empty out the room she'll be moving into, get her moved in there, and THEN go through what's left. There's not a whole lot in there, actually, but i think gramps is just struggling to accept that his wife has gone so far down hill that he can't take care of her alone. So i get it, but it's still frustrating because it's now been 7 months since we moved in and have had to deal with her issues. At least the weather's been nice and we've been able to comfortably keep the windows open and the air off since like last Wednesday, so we haven't had to fight with her on the temp in the house this week.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/23 19:29:32 )

@Alorrena: Oh no! That's awful! You probably will test positive over the next few days. I did after my husband.
That sucks. Sucks for you and her. I hope you can still have a good Thanksgiving.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/23 20:57:05 )
@Totalanimefan: well today was a negative test, but i'll test again in a day or two. We've decided to have ham and some sides and stuff for the 3 of us and then when we're all healed up we'll get together with everyone. It's nice though because that means i don't have to deal with the chaos this week and still get a 4 day weekend.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/23 22:40:23 )

@Alorrena: That's nice. It's just going to be my husband and a friend of ours. I'm playing the new Pokemon game right now. Just finished Harvestella today. Great game.

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/25 17:33:55 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@Shadami: I've never heard of them. What do they write?

@Wildfire: Yeah true. It's just hard when it affects your kids. I just try to keep my distance.

@star2000shadow: Wow that's crazy. It's cold here, but like in the high 30's low 40's. No snow. I did get a text from a friend that it was snowing my them and there are in PA.

huh well we made it through to thanksgiving without our normal mound of snow. im still even able to go out though we still have snow its just a small bit. its kinda NICE. i am not looking forward to actual winter setting in. and belated happy Turkey day. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/25 23:53:49 )

@star2000shadow: Also not looking forward to the cold.
Happy belated Thanksgiving. Did you have a good day yesterday? I did :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/26 20:18:03 )

Questing :
Squirrel Away x2 | Untamed Outlaw | Song of Sixpence: |

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: Also not looking forward to the cold.
Happy belated Thanksgiving. Did you have a good day yesterday? I did :)

yeah i had a somewhat good day 'nods' thought today im irritated i some how knocked out of the channel that lets me use my roku and i can't figure out how to get back in. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — they/them Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/27 00:04:34 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

Totalanimefan:

[color=DODGERBLUE]@xvz: Thanks. It is. I was ready last week but today was a good day for him so now I feel torn.

Thank you. I was. My family came together which is big. Last time my mom and dad were in the same room was 2014. But they were good.
Today I had a job interview and I got the job!! How have you been?

responding in your thread instead of undercurrent :-)
how have you been?
congrats on your graduation and on the job interview! are you going to take it?

i've been ok, i went to my friend's friendsgiving and made a lot of food for it, i enjoyed cooking a bunch of stuff
are you do anything holidays related?

[/color] ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/27 00:17:45 )

@star2000shadow: Is there anyone that can help you with that?

@xvz: Thanks that's a good idea.
We put Pinto down the next day. (Tuesday) He was not doing well. Didn't even want to eat or go for a walk which are normally things he loves.
We are happy he is out of pain but we miss him a lot. It's hard to see other people with dogs atm. We do still have our cat which we love very much. So that has been keeping us going.
I did take the job. I filled out the paperwork and now I have to wait for a background check and I have to do a drug test. I'm not sure about a start date.

That's awesome! I cooked a bunch of thanksgiving food and then it was me, my husband and a friend over. We did Karaoke afterwards at home and it was a lot of fun.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/27 17:10:55 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm really sorry to hear about your dog Total :( Poor guy :( Congrats on the graduation! How did the interview go? I'm doing pretty good, just been really busy lately.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/27 23:22:40 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah he was very sick and passed away the next day (Tuesday). I'm very sad that he is gone but I'm also very happy that he's not in pain anymore. He was soo hard to watch him suffer like that.

The interview went really well! I got the job! They really liked me and my resume! It was so nice to hear after months of nos.

How was your Thanksgiving? Good I hope. I've been very busy too. I hope you are keeping sane.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2022/11/28 15:08:52 )
@Totalanimefan: i've also been playing the new game. Tyi had preordered both, so he's been playing scarlet and i've been playing violet. i really like it, and i think this is also the fastest i've gone through a pokemon game, as well as the most pokemon i've caught in a single game too! i really like a lot of the new pokemon, but my favorite is fidough's evolved form. it makes me so happy.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.