Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/25 05:03:12 )
@Totalanimefan: Ah man, that's rough timing, I totally understand though. Wanting to get tickets for an overseas band and not knowing if you can make that date has to be rough. I really hope it works out and you're able to go see them :) Let me know how that goes, I'm rooting for you! :D

Donator — He/Him/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/25 16:18:35 )

@Totalanimefan: Haha oh no yes, I can read and write just fine ^^ Just my mom can't. She actually gave up her citizenship when she immigrated to America so I'm fully just American!

Thank you! It was great actually, it felt really good to see how much love I'm surrounded by! I went to dinner with a family friend, and I'm planning to go out with some friends next week!

he/him | on JST so sorry if my replies are slow;;
Feel free to @ me! I'm always down to chat!

Come chat in my little Art Shop!!

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/25 16:25:34 )
Popping in to say Hi~ <3
and Good Morning.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/26 21:24:26 )
Totalanimefan:

@DreamerZ: nice. If you want you can show us when you are done.

if done ever happens lol n' I would but it's slightly risque n,n'. Doesn't help my negative mind keeps slowing me.

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/28 00:09:02 )

@SorrowTheMad: Thanks! I got the tickets! I'm going Memorial Day weekend! It seems so far away but it will probably come around soon.

@ichii: Ah I see. I should have figured your mom had to give it up. It's tough to learn how to read but I find it very rewarding!
That's sweet. Do you like the town/city you are in? Did you get to choose?

@Koah: Hey! Sorry I was afk lots this weekend. Busy doing rl things. It's Cherry Blossom season here and they are in full bloom!

@DreamerZ: Share only if you feel comfortable about it. What have you been up to? I'm sure you are glad that the days are warmer.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/28 00:34:32 )
@Totalanimefan: no worries, seems a lot of us are keeping busy irl right now. <3
The cherry blossoms must look amazing!
We're dealing with snow still, spring... is maybe coming soon, I'm seeing more wildlife, so that could mean spring is just around the corner.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/28 04:13:27 )
@Totalanimefan: you're so supportive i probably will share......whenever I do lol. I have been fine-ish. Started pt n' to a few weeks ago. Outside Ppl drain me.

Voltie — Z/They Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/28 04:15:14 )
@Koah: ik its random, but your look's beautiful.

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/28 14:22:23 )
@Totalanimefan: That's awesome, congrats! I hope you enjoy it :)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/28 16:50:00 )

@Koah: They are amazing. I posted about it in the general chat forum. I linked some pics.
Lots of moving parts in my life right now, but it's mostly good. Cherry Blossom festival stuff, Mom coming down this weekend, moving in June, my sister is moving over to me in May, new job is getting easier, they might convert me from a contractor to a full employee (which I would love)
Spring is just around the corner from you. I'm sure next week it will feel much more spring-like. April tends to be full on spring.

@DreamerZ: Of course, anytime. And it's not just me, we are all supportive on Voltra. ^^ How's the PT going? Any improvements or is it too soon to tell?

@SorrowTheMad: Thanks. And I don't know when I last updated you, but the condo that I bought, the finish date got pushed back AGAIN so now I probably won't be moving until June. I didn't want to move then cause it's super hot and cause I'm month to month on my lease lol

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/29 03:52:15 )
@Totalanimefan: Oof, yikes Total! That sounds awful, I'm sorry that happened :/ Least you get to see a band you really like soon! Doesn't really make up for it, but it's an upside at least

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/29 04:35:36 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah at least I won't be moving the weekend I'm out on town, but yeah. Originally we were supposed to move in, in the fall, and then it was Jan, and then March, then May and now June. Good news is in April the first set of people are moving in, so it won't really be that much longer than June. But it still sucks. Also it's gonna be hot as hell.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/29 13:04:24 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah that's a good thing that you won't be moving the same week. Sucks though that it keeps getting pushed out. Hopefully no more delays *Knocking on wood*

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/29 17:21:32 )

@SorrowTheMad: yeah it seems that way. Once again, no phone call from them that tells me the exact date, but if they are telling people 60 days out, and not counting weekends or Holidays, that pretty much means it's June at the earliest, which is what the mass email said for my building on Monday.
I also hope for no more delays! *knocks on wood*

What's life been like for you lately? ^^

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/30 14:10:31 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm also knocking on wood for you friendo, hopefully this doesn't get delayed any longer for you. That really sucks it's already been this long for you.
I'm doing ok. Had a long day yesterday. My parents were allowing my friend's band to borrow their RV to go to a show in Minneapolis this weekend and we have to bring it to Camping World to get it de-winterized, and basically it took us three hours to bring it back to the house because there's no turbo and it wouldn't get over 5 MPH. We just drove up the road to the gas station...It was awful lol. But my parents are going on vacation all next week so that should be fun for me :)

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/03/30 14:42:41 )

@SorrowTheMad: That all sounds great. This weekend my mom is driving down and staying with us on Friday and Sat. We are going to show her around while the cherry blossoms are in bloom! She's never seen them in rl. I've been working 4 10's this week and I'm so done with work lol. I keep thinking that today is Friday cause of it.

Donator — Am Potato Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/1 02:37:47 )
@Totalanimefan: Thanks! It turned out better than i hoped, though i might adjust the waistband a little. After wearing it it tends to sort of scrunch up a bit. Sorry for the delay on response, i lost myself in reading a few books and playing minecraft/among us/fall guys. The landlord is coming tomorrow morning and it always makes me anxious when landlords stop by, even if nothing's wrong. She's just doing a walk through before my mother in law signs the new lease, so at least it's not that big of a deal. We just have to clean our rooms and the bathroom tonight. In other news, my mom's going to be here in 2 weeks and i'm getting excited.
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/2 16:26:01 )

@Alorrena: I hope it goes well with the landlord!
Exciting that your mom is going to be here soon. My mom just came down to visit.

Donator Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/2 17:48:04 )
@Totalanimefan: That sounds really cool! I hope your mom had fun! Sorry to hear about the long work week though, yikes :/

Donator — She/her Posted 1 year ago ( 2023/04/2 23:45:48 )

@SorrowTheMad: thanks. It’s ok cause I get paid a lot lol. But it was tough mentally
We had fun with my mom here and only one fight lol (I’m sure you know how it is)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.