Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 08:02:08 )
@Totalanimefan: Teenage me thought it was the height of comedy lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 08:08:27 )

@Lilykin: it really is funny and a good example of British comedy. Do you like other boroughs comedies?

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 08:11:03 )
@Totalanimefan: Miranda comes to mind. I'm sure there are others but I can't think of any

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 08:27:42 )

@Lilykin: is that a show ? I haven’t seen that one either lol

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 08:34:43 )
@Totalanimefan: It's hosted by Miranda Hart. It's a hoot! If you can find it give it a watch
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 08:49:10 )

@Lilykin: oh yeah. I know of her. She is funny.
I’m off to bed. Good night.

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 08:51:58 )

@totalanimefan: I feel that...! I tend to disappear a lot, haha. Especially since I haven't worked since mid march (work had a lot of down time so voltra was perfect)!

@chiffonorange: Ooh that's awesome! My bro and I tried JP servers when it first came out, but we don't know japanese so it was really hard to understand! I kinda wish they just translated the text, we didn't really need full VA lol. But so far loving it!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 10:17:23 )
@Totalanimefan:
I'm not sure I'll buy it, honestly. It's pretty for sure but not really what I'm looking for D:

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 10:37:19 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: I see :o Okay then. *nods*

@skettiyeti: haha same though there's an unofficial translated ENG (not like the creators cared lol) for that version if one really wants to play JP version. And it's good to hear that you loved it xD

Idk if I want to go back to JP. Then again, I'm not from NA so the ping would be more laggy than in JP

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 14:20:52 )
@Totalanimefan:
Thank youu ahhh this thread is so cute!
Also since you're a fan of avatar sites are you planning to join dappervolk in late june? :frizzhappy:

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 17:59:02 )

@ChiffonOrange: you don’t have to be afraid of volties. Honestly people are pretty nice here. It should be a place where you can relax and be yourself.

@skettiyeti: I have worked since around then too. I would love a job where I can be on Voltra. Lol

@Gossip: not gonna lie, I don’t remember what we were talking about buying. Lol but I did just wake up so that could be why. How are you today?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 18:00:17 )

@Bambii: thank you. ❤️ if you wanted to buy some commons please fill out the form.
I have heard about that site long ago. Maybe I should join. It’s been awhile since I was on two sites ^^

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 21:27:30 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: I see. And I think people on this site are genuinely friendly unlike the people from that one well-known site.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 22:07:19 )
@Totalanimefan:
Ohh thank you! Still looking to see what items this site has haha, and yess you should definitely check out dappervolk! They're officially opening on the end of june after a long closing period for development

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 22:10:15 )

@ChiffonOrange: Oh yeah, we aren’t like people from there XD

@Bambii: Awesome! Is there a beta period or do we just sign up once the site is open?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 22:17:46 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Totalanimefan: Yep, those people are just trolls or being creepy/mean, only some of them are decent. Hence why I feel wary of them lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 22:21:56 )

*pops into this thread*
Hi everyone! HOpe you are all well.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 22:28:07 )

@sunny: hey there! It’s nice to see you.
@ChiffonOrange: I spent a lot of years on Gaia and that it’s definitely how it is there.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 22:29:21 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah I haven't chatted with you in a while :O how have yyou been?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 22:35:32 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@sunny: 'ello! I could say the same for you and thank you <3

@Totalanimefan: I see *nods* Even if one plans to come back on Gaia, the community is still the same regardless, just less active or sorta anti-social (sorry if I couldn't think of a better word :viosweat: )

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.