Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Bargain Profiles - Custom Profiles That Hopefully Don't Suck [OPEN!]

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/23 22:04:56 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, it was really nice to be able to listen afterwards and feel like I was there. And I'm excited for them too! I can't wait!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/23 23:27:23 )

@Autus: Why can't they be really now T_T Oh well. I do have AC to keep me happy.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 05:13:03 )
@Totalanimefan: Ooooo nice! I stopped with the AC series after Black Flag, but it's a ton of fun!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/25 09:29:49 )

@Autus: oh I meant Animal Crossing sorry. At first I was like there is no game called black flag and then I realized you meant assassins creed lol

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 13:26:38 )
@Totalanimefan: I am an idiot, sorry. I absolutely should have guessed Animal Crossing since that just came out xD I've been meaning to get it but I've still got a lot of games on my list to get through first

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/26 18:17:11 )

@Autus: you aren’t dumb. Normally AC to me means Air Conditioner lol
Do you have a Switch? If so what games do you have?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 22:21:44 )
There's something foul about the air here...

@Autus: | Profile Request!
- + - + -
What package are you wanting? Gold, but most likely goes into Platinum tier

What's the best way to get in touch with you? Discord

Can you briefly describe what you're wanting done? Layout along the line of the Purple Sky example, removing that chunk at the top that shows the user's profile thing and the games, runway, etc icons. A background I've already picked out, a changed out avi image I made myself, removed likes/dislikes/hobbies/video sections, adjusted navigation icons like in kegs' commission, changed fonts and border
I know I'm asking a lot so I'm willing to offer more than 2x of the Gold tier and you're completely free to take as much time as you need :)

Do you have any questions you'd like to ask beforehand? None that I can think of right now

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 22:34:10 )

@Autus: I hope yours been good

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 23:22:20 )
@grost: Easily done! I'll add you to the list and should be messaging you soon!

@Totalanimefan: It's been okay! I'm still working full-time for some reason and I've been trying to work on some of my older projects. How about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 23:45:13 )

@Autus: well it’s good that you are still busy. I’ve been good. Keeping myself busy with Voltra and animal crossing. Bad news is that my house has ants.

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 00:41:28 )
@Totalanimefan: I still have yet to get Animal Crossing, but it's definitely on my to-do list. I'm sorry to hear you have ants though, that really sucks! :c

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 01:36:12 )

@Autus: yeah having ants really sucks. I think I got most of them and I sprayed were they were coming into the house so I shouldn’t have anymore come in? I still finding a few and hope that they don’t call their friends over. Haha

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 00:54:08 )
@Totalanimefan: Lmao, I absolutely feel that. I'm really hoping that I don't get any infestations this year, insect problems suck so much

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 01:10:03 )

@Autus: I hope you don’t either. It’s not like you can have a guy come to the house right now.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/25 21:17:52 )
Another profile done! I sure took long enough on it. 😅

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/16 05:17:35 )
Sorry I've been go for so long! The shop's still open, but I've been working more and I also ended up getting VR so I'm not actively on Voltra very much these days. Regardless, if you'd like a profile made, fill out the form and PM me; I'll get the notification on my phone and respond within 24 hours.

Much love, homies!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.