Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I feel like there is nothing to talk about

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 03:20:50 )

Since we are all just stuck at home you know? No stories about a new date, or a new coffee shop that you tried, no news about things coming up in the future or a company coming out with a new product.

I guess we can talk about baking, how we are passing the time at home and funny things but you know what I mean right?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 03:33:27 )

Yeah that’s why we are all talking about AC cause it’s the only thing we got going on lol
Aw that is such a sweet story. That’s the kind of thing we have to look for in the world right now.

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 03:35:10 )

"These make me very happy..."

Same here. I find that I don't really know what to talk about with most people (apart from some family and my partner.) I'm trying really hard not to stay in my room all the time,even though that's all I want to do lately. I get like that sometimes normally,but all this is just making it worse I guess.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 03:36:37 )
There's something foul about the air here...

Yeah everything's pretty boring around the world right now. Most interesting things I've had are the occassional conversation on voltra and watching old youtube content from years ago

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 03:59:36 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

I feel the same way as everyone else right now. Granted, there's nothing we can do about it except staying at home as always.

And well as trying to find something to do or texting/chatting with friends and family while maintaining sanity to avoid boredom and repetition.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 04:39:28 )

@Castiel: just make it out to the couch and you will be good. Try to keep your room just for sleeping.
@grost: yeah. With me it’s either Voltra or animal crossing Keeping me busy.
@ChiffonOrange: yeah tomorrow is the start of week 5 for me and I’m like what now? Lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 04:44:32 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@Totalanimefan: Hahaha you know, it feels like we tend to forget what day is it due to being inside of our houses for about one month(?) and maybe check the calendar once a while xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 04:47:17 )

I mean I have nothing going on atm. xD
so there isn't anything to talk about.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 05:05:28 )
@Totalanimefan: I have restarted my audible subscription. I now have some pretty awesome new books by Brene Brown and Great Courses. That's my excitement. I also have been listening to more podcasts.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 05:40:20 )

@ChiffonOrange: if my phone didn’t have the date I wouldn’t know it lol
@Bonnie: except for that avatar. That’s going on. Lol
@Xanthan: that’s cool. I can get digital magazines from my library on my iPad so I’ve been looking at those. There are audio books too but those ones have been picked over

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 05:51:14 )
Yes i See the point you have. Only thing I can think of is that my baby has a fever since yesturday v-v

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 06:12:59 )

"These make me very happy..."

@Totalanimefan: Thank you! That's a good tip!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 06:28:08 )

@Totalanimefan: it is xD it’s making me want watermelon

bloop

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 06:35:35 )
hiya! i am learning a lot more living in the van during such a time like this but i am working remote and a few days in the office. still need me for billing and barely anyone is there so its safer.

i also been on the animal crossing binge ahah

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 06:55:14 )

@Miss Sandman: I’m sorry. I hope your baby recovers soon.
@Bonnie: you know what, I think I’m going to have some right now.
@Castiel: you’re welcome ^^
@Dimples: hey nice to see you again. I’m glad things are working out for you. I’ve been playing so much AC too.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 07:19:11 )
@Totalanimefan: i hope she dont have Corona! For that I hate this Virus!!!!!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 07:21:46 )

@Miss Sandman: if you don’t have it, she probably doesn’t.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 07:31:47 )
@Totalanimefan: I think sometimes making our own news is what saves us. xD Like figuring out how to sketch a somewhat symmetrical face.

(me getting animal crossing and being wildly addicted on an almost unhealthy level)

There's a lot still going on it's just, we consider them less interesting when really, they could be super interesting to share.
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 07:47:06 )
@Totalanimefan: I believe there's a way to share my audible library. If you're interested hit me up.
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 09:13:03 )

@Xanthan: it’s cool. I’m not a big audiobook person. Thanks though.
@Lucifera: yeah true. AC is what we all need right now though.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.