Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Whats Wrong with me? XD

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/12 14:20:53 )
@eleven: sure its an Kids Movie for little children xD it need to be xD nur i love that the mom was from that other tribe

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/12 14:28:36 )
@Miss Sandman: yeah xD I'm not the target audience, can't expect to be thrilled by the plot line haha
yeah! I did really like that their parents connected the two groups together

e

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/12 14:33:51 )
@eleven: haha we both dont be the target audience! XD oh and i really loved the fire Gecko it was too cute!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/12 14:37:58 )
@Miss Sandman: omggg yes I saw him in promotional art and I was like !!! have to know what that is. him being the fire spirit was the cutest xD Bruni

e

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/12 14:45:28 )
@eleven: orrrr that really drives me mad in english olaf shout out samantha (wich is so lame) in the German Version he calls "Hildegard" it was one of the funniest Momente ever xD "hiildegard? Warte ich kenne nicht einmal eine hildegard" xD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/12 14:47:16 )
@Miss Sandman: haha xD when you watched the movie was the dialogue in English with German subtitles?

e

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/12 14:52:08 )
@eleven: whaa nooo it was just in gernan xD i was seeing it in the making of and was like pfffft samantha is Not Hildegard!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/12 14:54:20 )
@Miss Sandman: ooooh okay xD I was like how did you know about Samantha?? xD

that makes sense now

I watched the movie here (in South Korea) in English but it had the Korean subtitles for the Korean people haha
they also had Korean voice showings

e

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/12 14:57:06 )
@eleven: that sounds wierd dont they have a complete korean version??? So youre korean?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/12 14:58:36 )
@Miss Sandman: oh no I'm not Korean. I just live here |D I'm a Chinese American working here as an English teacher at an academy (since I'm a native English speaker).
they did have complete Korean showings!

e

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/12 15:04:48 )
@eleven: omg this sounds multi lingual xD you need to have a Talent for languages! Joe is it to live in Korea? Cant imagine tbh!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/12 15:12:51 )
@Miss Sandman: honestly it's pretty chill. it doesn't feel that different to me but I think I'm pretty relaxed about living places since it's a developed country

haha I just need to have talent in English
my Korean is reallyyyy bad

e

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/12 15:17:14 )
@eleven: but you live there :0 or did most of the citizens speak englisch?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/12 15:19:25 )
@Miss Sandman: I can understand enough to get the gist of what people say, but honestly in my time living abroad, I've learned that you don't need to speak too much to live daily life haha |D

gestures get you a long way. also basic understanding even if you can't reply already makes life much easier

a lot of the people where I live now actually do speak English too

e

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/12 15:23:16 )
@eleven: oh gestures that is a good thing. In Germany we unfortunatly have really many refugees that dont want to learn German even a Bit. They also have so diffrent gestures than we have its hard to comunicate with them tbh. So iam an asshole and ignore them most of the Time if i dont get what they want xD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/12 15:25:09 )
@Miss Sandman: hey you're doing the best you can. can only meet people where they'll meet you. they should learn some German.
I did go to Korean class for several months but it got too tiring to wake up early and travel 30 min twice a week |D I should have made more effort when I had the opportunity to take free classes
ugh but sleep

e

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/12 15:34:09 )
@eleven: Yeah i know but they refuse and Life in theyre own comunity in an Open country! I just dont understand. And than the others they came here not as an refugee or not as an syrian refugee, want to learn German learn the language life here work here have family here and need to go back to there country after a while because other refugees get theyre Space (we even have murders and rapists they dont need to leave the country). It make me so mad. The husband of my best Friend came as an Gipsy refugee with his family to Germany. All are working here, living here a normal live learn german... but recently after 7 years his parents get deportet without a reason

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/12 15:45:03 )
@Miss Sandman: yeah I think it's just easy to stick within your own community
I know some of my relatives in America really don't speak much English and feel comfortable just in the Chinese communities

that's such a tough situation. I'm glad I don't work in making policies about refugees or anything because I would have no idea what to do

e

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/12 16:01:22 )
@eleven: they will never learn about the beauty of the country they live in..... for me it would be easy..... murders and rapists need to leave or get doportet in an jail out of Germany and working ppl may stay xD
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/12 16:11:43 )
@Miss Sandman: mmm sometimes that's not necessary for a happy life. oddly enough. their sense of community with people they know is enough

yeah I think the thing is that things always seem simple
like it's so obvious! but somehow when it's actually your responsibility it gets hard to manage

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.