Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Ina's Cave [OPEN! Come say hi] <3 NEW Contest: Random # Genrator Lucky #: 199

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/13 21:53:11 )

@wildfire: ah I see. I guess my favorite thing to make is literally beans XD

@ephenay: Woke up sooooo sore from 2 days of dancing. We danced on the streets parading around the town. So much fun. But ohhh now I'm sooo tired and sore. And my little one would get tired so I would carry her. So now my arms feel very buff!

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/13 21:54:15 )

::throws another log into the pit and the fire goes wilddd::

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/13 21:55:08 )

@inatlaka: beans... any particular reason?

It sounds like you've had a busy, but good, couple of days!

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/13 21:56:52 )

@wildfire: I mostly do pinto bean soup. And I love that I can turn that into re-fried beans and make burritos or soup. jeje.
But I love also making different beans like kidney beans, black bean, Peruvian beans.
Oh yes! it was very busy but sooo awesome. I love dancing!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/13 22:00:37 )

@inatlaka: Yeah, I like meals that can transition from one thing to another. The problem is that with teenage boys in the house, I never have enough leftovers (or I have a really weird combination of leftovers!) to do that!

LOL! I love seeing the "native"/ethnic/cultural dances... there's something about it that's just so... honest.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/13 22:02:49 )

@inatlaka: wow :O that's really cool! i bet you're all ripped now XD sounds like so much fun! was it a celebration or a good ol fashioned party?

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/13 22:12:56 )

@wildfire: ah I see! wow i'm nervous for when my little one becomes a teen :0
She is 4 now. <3

@ephenay: jejejejej yeeee so ripped my arms have a six pack XDDDDD
It was a celebration every year around this time everyone celebrate the Virgin Mary aka Mother nature. <3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/13 22:27:16 )

@inatlaka: omg hahaha get me in on your workout XD
but ooh, dancing for mother nature. super cool <3 i notice you go out to these a lot! that's awesome

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/13 22:30:27 )

@inatlaka: LOL - not trying to scare you!! Besides, you have time, and you have one girl... not two boys (and my youngest is 6'2").

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/13 22:31:41 )

@ephenay: yeah! Aztec dance is life for me. Every city, state has a ceremony and invitations are posted on facebook. We all meet up those who can. It is lovely.

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/13 22:32:18 )

@wildfire: jejeje wow! so tall! yeah true. She is a Gemini so she is very hyper and wild. XD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/13 22:40:07 )

@inatlaka: LOL... that just makes things (more) interesting! XD
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/13 22:50:11 )

@wildfire: extremely interesting D:
<3 I was very shy and timid. She is the opposite. She got it from her dad.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/13 23:09:18 )

@inatlaka: ooh very cool! the whole thing sounds so lively. you're probably the first person I've met that dances for ceremonies. i love hearing about it ~

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/13 23:16:21 )

@ephenay: oh yeah!? awesome. I feel special jejeje <3
I've been now dancing for 9 years <3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/13 23:42:27 )

@inatlaka: that's a nice track record! not far from a decade <3 i wish i knew how to dance.. well, at least in front or with others haha i am so bad

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/13 23:47:05 )

@ephenay: it's funny because I'm very shy and timid... BUTTT when it comes to dance I fly! I feel so free. I feel I can talk with my dance. I feel so happy.
I will teach you! <3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/14 00:13:14 )

@inatlaka: haha teach me please! it's sounding like an all around good experience :) i feel the exact same way about playing in an orchestra. beautiful how art can bring out so much in us <3

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/14 00:17:10 )

@ephenay: OHHHHHHHH watch outtttt Eph plays in orchestra :heart eyes:
That is so awesome. Art is beautiful!!!!. Art healed and is always healing me. <3
If I did not have art I would of not be who iam now. I'd be very lost. The only reason I have any friends is because my art powers. <3
Once I took 2 years of violin. And our last project was to have a big show for everyone. We had violins, cellos, and violas, and the teacher piano.
Okay I will teach you! you will see jejej XD

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/14 00:23:02 )
@inatlaka: hehe :)
Its nice to have an hobby like that!!! I van imagine how much fun it is. Youre little one is dancing too?
My bf and i went Shopping our Christmas gifts together it was awesome to buy something for us again :D he get me some pandora bracelet Charms and i get him a Game, and controller for his wii... oh and a zelda mug :D
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.