Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Ina's Cave [OPEN! Come say hi] <3 NEW Contest: Random # Genrator Lucky #: 199

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/14 00:40:55 )

@miss sandman: yeah my little one dances as well. She danced inside my womb all throughout my pregnancy. I was dancing with my baby bump at 38 weeks or so I stopped and only did drumming.
OOoH those sounds like awesome gifts :0 <3

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/14 00:49:08 )
@inatlaka: Omg you still Dance at 38 weeks thats amazing!? I need to poo and get contractions or i walk to fast and get contractions! XD or the best of today i sit quiet in a corner and get contractions xD every pregnancy really is diffrent! And yes i got so excited that I buy an Charm for myself too and get an bracelet extra for free xD we bough also some awesome tea together and some family Games!

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/14 00:51:47 )

@miss sandman: yep I was very active. I walked to all the local places. And Dance practice every 4 weeks and I did ceremonies as well <3
Yeah all of the pregnancies are different.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/14 00:57:00 )
@inatlaka: i envy you! Since my bloodpressure is really low i can faint everywere. My next pregnancy i want to be more Active as well :D

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/14 01:05:12 )

@miss sandman: oh man that is scary.
I couldn't stop dancing XD
I'm addicted to dance. I dance everywhere. XD
Right now I'm dancing while sitting XD

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/14 01:11:53 )
@inatlaka: naw if you know you can faint youre just more sensible about the sings of your body :) there are tricks ;)
So you just love to move! Thats great!!!

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/14 01:22:28 )

@miss sandman: ah okay so you knew the moment you felt the faint coming? because that would be scary to just faint out of no where. D:
yeahhhh XD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/14 03:57:00 )
@inatlaka: yeah I do. She's a cutie. But cranky right now. She's so tired. We've had a cold running through the house

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/14 04:13:39 )

@shadami: oh man that is adorable. But sucks when they are so little and sick. :sends healing vibes:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/14 07:21:00 )

@inatlaka: looks like i really did pass out XD my bad. yes !! it is absolutely a way to heal and grow <3 at times i feel like art is the expression of life itself <3
oh, i didn't know you played violin before! that's wonderful! although i don't play in an orchestra or perform anymore, the most spiritual moments of my life have been on stage, or more so in rehearsal :) i played Viola for 7 years in school and also in the city orchestra while i was going to college. i met so many amazing people, traveled and seen some amazing places and experienced a lot i would've never had if i never picked up the Viola as a kid. my music journey in short is one of the most impactful chapters of my life <3 i would go back and do it again in a heartbeat.

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/14 09:46:31 )

@ephenay: jejej I also knocked out took a nap XD
it is 12:45am. I;m waiting for my partner to arrive. About an hour or so.
Thanks for sharing with me. That is beautiful!
Do you practice your viola?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/14 09:54:07 )

@inatlaka: good morning XD i'm waiting for my partner too. did you sleep well?
i don't play anymore sadly ): i lost my Viola in a car accident so haven't been able to pick it up. one day when i'm more financially stable i want to start renting one out for fun! to fill the void, i play ukulele and guitar on the downlow. it's still been fun, just a more private hobby now ^^

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/14 10:07:34 )

@ephenay: I slept like a baby! I kept catching my little one cover me up whenever I took off the blanket jajaja I would pretend to be asleep. XD
Oh man that sucks! maybe one day you can find a used one in a thrift store or pawn shop. <3 Oh that is good you have guitar and ukulele <3
have you ever filmed yourself playing? :0

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/14 10:47:30 )

@inatlaka: aw omg, that's so precious <3
i'm hoping i'll find one again soon, just don't know when yet~ i've never filmed myself but i think there's a recording of a quartet i was in somewhere XD don't know where where it is unfortunately. i've thought about making a youtube channel but i probably won't lol. videos are a bit of work and idk if i have the time. have you played anything else besides the violin? oh wait, you're a drummer!!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/14 12:04:35 )
@inatlaka: yes sure! Did you ever faint? You start to feel really bad!

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/14 21:27:44 )

@ephenay: yeshhhh well actually I love to collect instruments. I have a drum I play. I dont really remember how to play violin XD just like basic. I also own an electric piano. I took like 4 classes of piano. We also have a collection of clay flutes we use in ceremonies. We own many sonajas. OH! we have 2 acoustic guitars. And a small guitar made of armadillo that is used for ceremonies as well. We love instruments. For when We have people over we make music. Or personal when we are bored to mess around with. I too have always wanted to make a youtube. But I wont show my face I think I will wear masks. I also make masks since i was a child. That was my first arts masks. Because my grandparents were piñata makers. They converted the garage into a piñata studio. It was awesomeeeee.

@miss sandman: no I have never fainted. Only kinda once I ate magic mushrooms and I fainted but woke up in another dimension. JAJA where I had a big head and everyone had big heads.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/14 22:30:23 )
@inatlaka: a reason why i dont do drugs xD omg.... XD my fantasy would kill me. Fainting feels like your body Stop working. You start to See black dots they get bigger till you dont See a thing anymore. You start to loose hearing. Your stomach get really painfull and you get the chills. Talking get really hard and blurry and than darkness! Thats what is it like for me.
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/15 00:26:01 )

@miss sandman: so creepy D:
I love shroomies.

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/15 01:46:06 )

@inatlaka: wow!!! that's a pretty cool collection you've got there! i would love to see what the ceremonial instruments look like, especially the armadillo guitar <3 super neat.
i think this is the first time I've ever hear the words pinata studio, i bet that was a lot of fun! did you have a favorite mask to wear or make? also were they made out of what's used for pinatas? :O

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/15 02:01:57 )

Hello there. :3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.