Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Ina's Cave [OPEN! Come say hi] <3 NEW Contest: Random # Genrator Lucky #: 199

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/16 22:58:18 )

@miss sandman: I believe since my mother had me at 16 she was not prepared mentally. And so that is when bad things happen. :(
WOW! so sorry to hear that about your mom. My mother was mean sober. She was always speaking hateful. And as a child she punished me severely with leather belt. I was so little I never understood. Why she hated me. But she stopped abusing me at 16 I stood up for myself. She never treated my young sisters that way. So my sisters kinda treat me differently because my mother speaks awful to them about me. My mother taught me what never to become for my little one.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/16 23:02:19 )
@inatlaka: i think evil persons just excist! a child to punish this way isnt okay and she should go for it into jail!
its good you can arrange with it now but if i hear this my mind screams CRIMINAL! i never ever would do this to my child or other children...... adults (if i where single) if they want so but well......

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/16 23:04:14 )

@miss sandman: when I was little she convinced me not to tell anyone or else they would take away me from my sisters and separate us.
I try to remember the good parts of my mother. It is difficult to. Sometimes I feel a demon took over.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/16 23:20:43 )
@inatlaka: let her be she dont need to be a part of your life anymore! with yur sisters thats sad but if they listen to your mom and not to what you have to say its maybe the best too!

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/16 23:24:34 )

@miss sandman: yes. Thanks! This is for the best. This year has been my first year away from all that. ANd I feel so much love and have met wonderful people. And voltra helped me too. And I love our new place and we finally got our sofa and it is so comfy. jejejej And I have my family that is very loving to the ina XD

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/16 23:26:16 )
@inatlaka: this is so awesome dear =)hopefully all others years would be filled with love for you too!! ^^
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/16 23:29:37 )

@miss sandman: yes I do feel that is what is coming now. And soon I will be married too ohhh man I'm so excited. :F
I feel I will cry when I get married XD I'm such an emotional weenie.
I'm going to pick my dress this saturday. Nothing super fancy. I'm looking for a traditional Mexican White dress they are called Huipil.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/17 00:12:07 )

@inatlaka: i bet you've already got an avi with it XD
good afternoon btw <3

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/17 00:23:04 )

@ephenay: yep already creating one for it
good afternoon!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/17 01:16:11 )

@inatlaka: nice nice :) how is monday treating you?

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/17 01:26:29 )

@ephenay: Monday is so cold! And I feel extra sleepy even though I slept since 10pm! for the first time in years jajaaj
how is your Monday?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/17 01:41:31 )

@inatlaka: it's slow going and sluggish, but also relieved I'm finished with the art. also I'm excited for tomorrow! we are having a bbq <3
why does today feel so tiresome?? i slept early last night too and I'm already getting sleepy x_x
i wonder if this what it's like to be 60 years old

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/17 01:57:53 )

@ephenay: Maybe it is the winter that is making us so sleepy. That sounds great! I love bbq! You better bring me back a plate of food XD
jeje
what is your age by the way? if you don't mind me asking :o

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/17 02:39:59 )

@inatlaka: I like the cold, but I don't like being outside in it. I just want to be nice and comfy inside. :P

@Miss Sandman: I'm glad you don't get many now!

@ephenay: I'm on 3rd shift so my mornings are more like my nights. I go to bed at 10 am voltra time. XD

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/17 02:42:25 )

@lufi: yes being inside in a comfy sofa wrapped in a fluffy blanket!
that is me now XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/17 02:56:54 )

@inatlaka: I want to get some ingredients to make peanut butter and chocolate covered pretzels, but I'm not going out in the bad weather!

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/17 03:03:41 )

@lufi: oh man and that sounds perfect and delicious D:
I also did not go outside at all. Tomorrow is a new day. Hopefully there will be more sun XD

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/17 05:45:59 )

::throws a giant log into the pit and thre fire goes wild::

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/17 05:48:34 )

@inatlaka: haha yup. a nap finally got me XD
I'm 21 btw. how about you?

@Lufi: ahh, sounds like that night shift life. nonetheless.
how are you doing?

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/17 05:50:20 )

@ephenay: ooO did you dream?
I'm 33 :o

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.