Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Christmas Haul

Donator — she, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/25 22:29:33 )

My girlfriend spoiled me this year - and I am so greatful. She ordered me some Jeffree Star products, a liquid lip and a the Jaw Breaker Palette , they were purchased during the Black Friday sale and despite it all never made it for Christmas. She also got me some new make up brushes, tickets to see Beetle Juice on Broadway - which blew me away!! She got me a statue of Arch Angel Micheal and a bracelet to help me through navigating my grief.

My dad got me a really nice sweater, a meat thermometer and some socks. My older sister got me reusable travel utensils, and a cute Kate Spade canvas tote. My other sister got me a Nightmare Before Christmas blanket set.

Very blessed this year, and I’m cherishing the time I’m spending with my family.

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/25 22:31:28 )

@Lithium: O.O!!!!! I am so jealous about Beetlejuice, I want to see that so bad.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/25 22:51:14 )
I got 2 pieces for my pandora bracelet, glöckli mulled wine, scented candles, many sweets, gift cards for diapears xD, cute Baby clothing, hazlenuts, and so on :D
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/25 22:54:45 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@koneko: But conflict will still find you even if you don’t do anything, like how they dead named you. Just try to casually mention it if they don’t call you by your name, doesn’t have to be anything crazy dramatic. You can do it~ ^^ At least your bf is a good support for you.

@Mousy: I didn’t know that, but I’m kinda not surprised. A lot of companies own other companies like that. Like Estée Lauder, L’Oreal, and Shiseido own all the make up brands you see at the mall/department stores. Even Sephora is owned by Louis Vuitton.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/25 23:00:45 )
Hmmm... my haul included a class card to my favorite yoga studio, a desk chair, and a nice soft scarf.

*is likely to randomly appear and disappear today (12/25)*

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/25 23:05:26 )

I got a Pusheen bag, tshirt and keychain. And a comic book from a Dutch comic artist.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/25 23:12:20 )

Lol friend just brought me another gift. It's a framed drawing of Michael Myers. 'Cause I like horror stuff.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/25 23:21:01 )
@vengeance: sounds like a good haul for you

*is likely to randomly appear and disappear today (12/25)*
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/26 01:37:08 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Unicorn ornament
Unicorn mug
Unicorn socks
Unicorn blanket
Lottery tickets ($11 in winnings)
My Father is a Unicorn manga (tho they have horn and wings, so they're actually an alicorn)
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun book 1
Some plushie that's apparently from Ouran High School Host Club. Looks kinda like an irritated bear
Sketchbook
Pencil case that's made to be wrapped up

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/26 02:42:21 )

Is awesome.

Donator — haunting Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/26 03:11:02 )
i'm too old and too single for hauls but my dad got me a few things. he got me a portable car starter, i guess it can charge itself off the car battery even when it's too dead to start the car and then fire enough power back into it all at once to get it going. told me he hoped i'd never have to use it. he also got me some liquor lol.

edit: oh how could i forget, my coworker got me a TON of succulents. my collection is now so heavy that i cannot safely keep it on top of this aquarium anymore, i had to order another grow light on amazon so i can put them somewhere else lol!

hello again

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/12/26 23:07:44 )

i dont like bragging about what i get too much, idk why. I prefer the reactions when people open things up ;v;
but bf got me a long cat plush. it can almost wrap around my waist like a belt. Its super comf to cuddle when I sleep. but.. then he wants to cuddle it also :vanora_xd:
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.