Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat tell me cute stories

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/01/31 04:18:15 )
its late and im sad but i have to study for chem final tomorrow

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/01/31 04:24:07 )
heres mine hehe
yesterday i was talking with teacher w/ 2 other strangers and we never really directly spoken to each other during convo
today, one of the people from the convo waved to me (?) as i was leaving. i was unsure if it was directly at me at first but i looked at him for a while and he didnt stop waving so i waved back haha. and he did the cute two handed wave
twas so cute i cant stop thinking about it who is this stranger

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/01/31 04:30:01 )
ooooh new friend potential

hmm cute story
my friend has a tendency to pay for things if we eat together and I don't like it when he does that. I was in a store and it sold these cute dice that had sides that said 'you pay' 'I pay' 'dutch pay' and I thought it would be funny to get it for him. so I did and the first time that we used them, he still got to pay because he rolled an 'I pay' so it has yet to make it more evenly split. we have only used it the one time since getting it haha

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/01/31 04:34:02 )

My friends and I have been running a homebrew DnD campaign, and my character is a Tabaxi (cat person) bard. Unlike most bards though she's not very sexy or into that sort of thing. Decided to make her pretty darn stupid and easily distracted. Well one session there's an NPC who has flaming flowing red hair. And my Tabaxi is just fascinated by this creatures hair. So she starts to follow him around, completely forgetting she's supposed to be going to the post to mail a letter to her parents. Finally they stop right back at the cafe she lives in. Finally she gets this characters attention and compliments his hair. And just goes like a small child, 'Can I touch your hair." Which he lets her do. It's the most wholesome thing ever.

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/01/31 04:45:11 )
@koneko: IHNISFKUSDFKS IM

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/01/31 06:14:28 )
@koneko: he is such a big baby i can just imagine him scooting into the covers aa this is so cute !!! thank u for the photos

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/01/31 10:37:17 )
My cat once Fell out of the bed if i sneezed i though this was cute! XD
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/01/31 17:02:46 )

This one happened to me just this morning.

My life is a long string random ass weirdos. A guy I haven't seen in six years right. We see each other for first time in a while. And he randomly puts hand on my forward to check for a fever. Asked the normal how have you been. When I said that I have been fine. He does that and says I'm not fine. Lol

Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/01/31 18:33:11 )

@koneko: YOUR PUPPER IS SO CUTE ASDFGHJKL

Donator — - Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/1 00:50:32 )
Cried because my girlfriend was in the hospital getting a blood transfusion after a very scary ordeal recently. My cat decided to cheer me up by licking my forehead and cheeks.
(My girlfriend is okay btw)

When my youngest (2) was born, my 7 year old, 5 at the time, comforted one of my other children who was having anxiety about meeting their baby brother. It was really sweet. I'll always remember that and smile.

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/4 23:14:51 )
@bioshock: i didnt know bunnies were affectionate !!!! this is so cute !!! i love this !!!!

@another movie addict: this is so sweet !!! i love people who care

@gatorlec: cats are always so unexpectedly affectionate !! also your kids are so sweet and pure !! i love kids so much

Donator — - Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/5 17:00:48 )
@nut: My cat's my baby and she's a brat but I love her.

My kids are so sweet and even though sometimes they act like assholes, they're all good kids. One of them has Oppositional Defiant Disorder but she's a good kid deep down. She's attached to me. She told me I'm her "most favoritest person ever".

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/5 19:22:10 )
so i went to this a cat cafe in the mall, and there was this cute little energetic black cat who sat in my lap.
Hangout: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/8610

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.