Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I made a paper crane

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/25 01:47:44 )
@Totalanimefan:
I've always been sort of crafty. I first learned how to make the butterfly back in the beginning of high school. In my highschool there was a glass wall that had displays of all kinds of art projects. Mostly pottery and sketches. But there were a few projects that were paper related. This wall was the senior class art room so they got the more sophisticated equipment. I suppose that started it when I saw a giant origami Bugs Bunny. And later online I saw things like dragons, ballerinas and violinists. I tried to make a rose the first try out of jealousy when someone I was not particularly fond of showed off an origami rose bouquet they made for their mom. I failed at making it. In hindsight that wasn't too surprising. After awhile I chose to learn smaller things like the butterfly. Then I learned the heart. Over time the more I picked up the easier the things I once perceived as impossible became more plausible. Its taken time but now I'm able to make those bouquets of paper lillies.

As for the size; I once saw it on tv when some guy broke a world record for the world's smallest paper crane. Again, my teenage jealousy fueled my obsession.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/25 01:51:58 )
@vampiretaco:
smollest of the smol paper birb OuO
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/25 04:06:01 )
@Vampiretaco: thats so cool youre really talented!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.