Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 20:26:33 )
@miss sandman: aw its definitely about doing what you can together when you can together.
He joins whatever new website I do usually and then lets me talk his ear off about all my new friends 8D

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 20:30:44 )
@Kijo: yes we try to enjoy our twosome Time :) but with Baby there are so much nice things too!!!!
Omg so he will join here soon too yes? XD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 20:33:09 )
@miss sandman: he may or may not lol that remains to be seen.
he has a weird work schedule and often times forgets to log into his accounts (which leaves me to do it) and I don't know if he wants to go through that mess again LOL
I also get it about spending the time together when you can. We don't live together yet so his 'weekends' are the only time we get to be with each other. 9/10 times we stay inside and cuddle or watch shows together or even video game lol

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 20:36:41 )
@Kijo: des my bf just move in with us late march..... i know this weekends too well! Do you Plan to move together soon?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 20:44:13 )

Hi there! Welcome to Voltra! I hope that you enjoy yourself here! <3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 20:45:52 )
@miss sandman: hopefully we will be within the next two years.
It sounds like such a long time but we are actually planning on moving out of state completely so we have to save up to visit said city/state and then comes the saving up the money for a new house etc and then buying and moving to the new house lol

@Bonnie: Hello! Thank you for the welcome! I'm sure I will!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 20:48:09 )

@Kijo: you are most welcome! <3 I don’t have the links (and I’m on mobile) but there is a charity for new members to receive a few items!

It’s run by Vengeance. You can check it out! Totalanimefan has a charity as well where you can request volts to buy any commons you may want. Tsunaderra also gives free items to new members in Tsun’s shop in the Exchange!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 20:48:56 )
@Kijo: ahhh i See we took over 4 years and a Baby to move in together so 2 years dont Sound too long tbh ;)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 21:10:12 )
@bonnie: Ooo thank you for all that information!
I might have to go and take a look at those!

@miss sandman: We've been together 2 years already hehe so I get it.
2 more years is hopefully the most.
We go this summer to take a look at the city we are curious about in the new state so it shouldn't be too much longer!
I wish we had a baby already ;^;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 21:17:59 )

@Kijo: yessss. Please do! There’s a lot of nice people here that helped me get to a good start!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 21:18:25 )
@Kijo: awww cute but i just can tell you wait with the baby till you both live together because iam all alone with my baby atm till march and it really is exhausting to have a little Baby all alone! Not because of feeding or changing diapers its because of the crying. yesturday she cried almost 8 hours straight she didnt eveb eat properly and if youre alone in such situations its agonizing. My poor Baby chan! Her old hip splint was too small and she wasnt comfortable with it anymore, today she got a bigger one!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 21:30:57 )
@bonnie: I'm so happy that people are willing to help out the newbies!
Sometimes you don't find that in places.

@miss sandman: We are sort of trying but yeah we are hoping it will wait until we move. Neither of us want to be stuck in CA any longer then we have to be. I want to be surrounded by nature and luckily the boyfriend doesn't mind that idea at all.
Oh no that sounds so sad :C
I'm so sorry!
Luckily March is just around the corner!
Oh no! A hip splint? Is she okay?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 21:32:35 )

@Kijo: yep that’s true! It is so refreshing!

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 21:36:31 )
@Kijo: aww nature sounds so pretty a little House in the Woods!! Peacefull!!! He needs to love this idea!
Yeah she is okay just her hipbone wasnt fully developed...... it calles hip dysplasie (dysplasie the german word). But the doc says today that her hip starts to develope niceley!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 22:00:11 )
@bonnie: everyone has welcomed me so warmly already too!
I feel really welcomed!

@miss sandman: I'm so happy to hear that her hip is developing nicely!
It will be fully developed in no time I'm sure!
Oh yes! The place is full of waterfall hikes nearby and I'm so ready!
Gimme all the forest and waterfalls!!!

@totalanimefan: oh my gosh thank you so much!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 22:03:07 )
@totalanimefan: thank you!! I will!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 22:06:06 )
@totalanimefan: It's been okay.
My dad went to the ER so I'm waiting for him to come back home and let me know whats going on exactly.
Other then that just bouncing around online~
How about you?

Donator — They/She Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 22:10:20 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@Kijo: Welcome welcome! <3

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 22:37:19 )

@Kijo: yesssss! That’s great! <3 it’s always so nice

bloop

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 22:52:39 )
@kaichoukai: hello! Thank you~

@totalanimefan: ahh thank you. he just got released and was going to stop and grab some lunch and then he would be home so I guess we will find out soon!

@bonnie: it really is.
I like to talk and I'm really friendly so its nice to have a place that welcomed me so warmly!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.