Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Here's The Update

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/27 00:11:00 )
So like I mentioned yesterday, today was my colonoscopy. Dad picked me up early and I was fourth to have it done(one of the people before me didn't go). No problems inserting the catheter(my veins are infamous for being difficult to find), though it was itchy. I don't really know if I fell asleep because I think I was awake the whole time? I didn't feel a thing. Poof, it was done, they walked me out, gave me a paper with instructions, a card with my next appointment and off we went. Had sandwiches for lunch at a bakery close by and then dad took me home. I fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed. Mom got home later and asked about what the doctor said. He didn't say anything, so I couldn't exactly tell her. She got annoyed with me, that I should have been assertive(yes, totally, mom, I'll be so assertive when I'm trying to stop myself from tripping). Called my dad and asked if the doctor told him anything. Just said that the one that spoke to him was the nurse and everything looked normal. So I guess in three weeks, I'll find out what the results are.

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/27 00:15:58 )
@LordLucre:

Well i hope the results are good.

Come join me at my lil
&

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/27 00:16:45 )

Usually they don't tell you anything the day of the test anyway (unless it's something that requires immediate medical attention). I hope it's all good news though.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/27 01:14:06 )
@Alicethemadhatter: I certainly hope so.

@Priestess of Pie: Maybe it was a special case for my mom?
Lucifer's Pet

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/27 04:11:54 )
sounds like process itself went smoothly at least :>

woo woo sandwiches :d

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.