Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Cute and Creepy Hangout

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/28 06:05:06 )
@Unicorn: I like doing laundry but I also need to do extra rolling to get the cat hair off xD

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/28 06:42:34 )
@eerie: this is why I mostly wear black, and my cat has black fur, so I don't notice it giggles.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/28 06:44:21 )
@Unicorn: I mostly wear black too but my cats aren't black xD

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/28 07:26:50 )
@eerie: would orange or grey work? Sorry just smtossing out ideas for colors

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/28 07:30:19 )
@Unicorn: haha I guess light colors would work
I don't mind cleaning for now

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/28 07:32:01 )
@eerie: well that is good to hear I don't mind it either unless I really have to do a lot of cleaning

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/28 07:36:46 )
@Unicorn: it's important for me to stay clean anyway since I am allergic to cats xD

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/28 08:18:27 )
@eerie: you own kitties but are allergic awe the kitties have a great mom

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/28 08:21:14 )
@Unicorn: hahaha it's not sooooo bad
I can breathe and stuff and I've always wanted a kitty

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/28 08:27:18 )
@eleven: I can understand that,my firend used to have a very pretty long haired cat the only time I was allergic was when that cat tried sleeping on my head well I was sleeping I woke up and my friend looked at me and she's like what's wrong with your eyes I went I said what do you mean she said go look in the mirror theyre red and puffy I looked and I said well your long haired cat tried to sleep on my head more than once. So I guess I am allergic to her. Turned out her husband was allergic also and they gave the pretty kitty to another good friend.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/28 08:33:50 )
@Unicorn: aww yeah it's hard. you never know when you could develop allergies either.

thankfully I've been fine with my two

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/28 09:35:27 )
@eleven: I am fine with the kitties that I've have over the years.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/28 09:37:32 )
@Unicorn: yeah I've been stuffy when visiting cat cafes before
but that's a lotttt of cats

e

Donator — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/28 09:53:41 )
this thread also seems like my jam, bookmarked or whatever, and hello
uwu
ping for my attention as I am a derp.

I would love to visit a cat cafe, but I am also kindof allergic to cats, I have one at home but, I think I'm growing immune to him? Idk. He doesn't bother me nearly as much as say, my friend's cat getting in my face. lol Snot factory!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/28 10:40:35 )
I was bored so I made some text banners for practice. you don't have to use them, but just putting them here haha

e

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/28 10:42:21 )
@faerie: oh yeah I sneezed when visiting my friend's cat. but I haven't had much of a problem with my kittens :>

e

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/28 12:43:33 )
@eleven: I've never gone to a cat cafe before, I don't think that there are any close by to me. But I can understand that. Sorry, I went and took a bath to relax, eat and been up I can't sleep too warm even though it will be a cold day out. Awe thank you and I will for sure use them. Just so you know I like neon purple and neon green

@faerie: Hello and welcome to my hangout.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/29 03:56:24 )
@Unicorn: hmm yeah I think cat cafes are a lot more popular in Asia? there are tons here. I've only been to two though. and no need to apologize for disappearing. we all have places to be/things to attend to offline

ohhhh good to know hehe I can remake them. I just chose fall looking colors xD

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/29 07:22:00 )
@eleven: it is all good you don't have to re-make because I still love the ones that you did make I would think that anywhere across the deep blue sea to have more cate cafe's then over here in the usa. There is a used book store in my town that has a dog, and a cat. But not really any cafe's with animals at it. We have a coffee cafe shop, a cheesecake shop, and a shop that makes bubble tea that is a cafe but no cats roaming.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/29 08:05:01 )
hehe we have to buy lots of lint rollers because of all the cat hair xD it gets everywhere

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.