Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/3 09:35:27 )
@wiltedrose: hey you'd be some kind of record holder/trailblazer then for being the first xD

e

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/3 09:43:04 )
@Totalanimefan: thank you! I've noticed people in general are a lot nicer, more helpful, and chattier on here. i'm really enjoying my experience thus far. i was worried it would be clique-ish but i feel welcomed with open arms~

@kiwi: omg!! i loved zOMG, but i didn't play it for very long. their new money grind game is lake kindred and it's just some scuffed version of pokemon, and it's really sad. at least zOMG was a pretty original concept :/

i do both traditional and digital, mostly digital. however i do a few other things than just drawing though! Embroidery being the main one other than drawing~

@eerie: oh god lmfao i don't like being the center of attention. being a record holder or trailblazer is pretty much the epitome of that. *shivers*

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/3 09:53:48 )
@wiltedrose: oh dear |D good thing it's not at all like that in reality

nice quote in your signature too btw

e

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/3 10:04:37 )
☽★☾

@Totalanimefan: yeah! it's awesome. it feels like everyone on here just wants to make friends with everyone, thus far at least. and im very happy about that ^w^

@eerie: yeah! good thing indeed! c:

thank you! i like your quote as well~ and your avatar is very cute <3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/3 10:10:49 )
@wiltedrose: how did you stumble upon voltra?

oh I didn't credit mine, but it's from Steven Universe The Movie |D
and thanks about the avatar :> I tend to go for cutesy avatars haha

e

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/3 10:20:12 )
☽★☾

@eerie: i actually found that someone had linked to it in their gaia signature. i was like, well, aight, i'll check it out. i do not regret it one single bit~

ahh that's cool!
i sometimes get in moods where i'll have something cute for a bit but...i usually get tired of it and go back to something darker/more gothic in nature xD it just feels more me

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/3 10:24:33 )
@wiltedrose: nice nice. glad you found your way here

haha yeah I like watching Steven Universe

xD that's the great thing about avatars. expressing what you want to. I do try to do edgier things sometimes but I always go back to cute skirts/dresses xD

e

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/3 10:31:10 )
☽★☾

@eerie: i'm glad i did too!

that's cool. i could never get into it myself, but its neat that you did! c:

haha! we're like two sides of the same coin~

@Totalanimefan: good night! hope you sleep well~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/3 11:05:20 )
@wiltedrose: welcome to voltra, we already sort of spoke in my hangout.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/3 11:18:38 )
@wiltedrose: being dark and edgy is always a fun look but it never feels like me haha. There are plenty of dark items to work with

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/3 13:27:31 )
@wiltedrose: yes thats definetly a fun point in making avis! Wich themes you prefer?
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/3 19:16:46 )

Hello and welcome!
I'm still pretty new myself. I joined a couple weeks ago.
The community is really friendly and generous, so you'll get the hang of it fast!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/3 20:25:01 )
@wiltedrose: welcome to Voltra.
I hope you find it to be a warm and inviting place!

If you haven’t yet, check out the newbie guide: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/969

And the item museum lists all the older items and shows what they look like: https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/3712

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/4 05:15:58 )
☽★☾

@Unicorn: thank you! yes we did haha. sorry, i didn't bail. just went to sleep and then have been super busy all day.

@eerie: fair enough! being yourself is the best way to be~

@Miss Sandman: right now i'm having a large preference for coal and storm, if you're talking color scheme c:

@Totalanimefan: oh gosh haha. good that you're not, imo xD

@kiwi: yeah. lake kindred is just grinding away unless you have the plat to spend on buying the stuff to get your animal levelled up right away. which is what i did. and then i got bored.

i do but i dont have them on me currently. remind me later and i can send some to you owo9

@Booderdooder: oh gosh! i love your avatar, it's so good for only being a few weeks old on here. #goals xD

@Lina: thank you so much! i did check it out, but still very helpful <3
i have yet to look through all the older items. its so cool that there's a list for everything like that!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/4 05:23:10 )
@wiltedrose: it is alright, I understand I did send you a trade though. I don't need anything for it either.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/4 05:42:00 )
☽★☾

@Unicorn: thank you so much for all this stuff! idk how i can ever thank you enough ;w;
care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner - lao tzu

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/4 05:50:38 )
@wiltedrose: your welcome hopefully it comes to great use to you.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/4 08:08:00 )
@wiltedrose: for the most part, we’re all trying to help each other out, so there are lots of guides and helpful threads around.
There are some great threads in the charities forum for helping people get started on Voltra too. And even if you don’t want items, it’s a good place to find friendly people to talk to!
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.