Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/10 20:41:39 )

Do you use mule accounts, or do you just stick with your main account? If you do have mules, then what do you use them for?

I have two mule accounts. I use one of them for storing all of my extra items. The only item that I have more than one of on this account at the moment is Alphaca Plushes because I plan to use those to make the Alphaca Kigurumis in Reduce, Reuse, Reinventions. Other than that, I use both of my mules to collect my Daily Airship prizes every day, and I also used them to get tickets from the Advent calendar. Also, I usually dress up the avatar of the mule that I store the extra items on, but I just leave the other one naked~

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie — kotetsu Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/10 20:44:59 )

at my peak on a certain other site i had. 37 mules. they were mainly named after different interests i had and i used them pretty much equally, i liked switching between them to have a fresh avatar to stare at lol.

i got lazy lately on here and they only have a maximum of 2, but i'm still more or less the same as i was before. having something fresh to look at when i don't feel like changing my main's avatar :b

airship is a nice perk too lol

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/10 20:51:40 )
I have 2 accounts.
I use this one all the time, and then I have Vos I store all my extra items on.

I actually started Vos as a charity account but that charity died. XD
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/10 20:54:44 )
Yes i have a mule Account. I use her to safe my other Name and sometimes i use her for Events
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/10 20:55:27 )

I use my one mule for storage mostly. Sometimes for voting AOTW when I have multiple people I want to vote for.

Honestly I'm real lazy about logging to a mule though.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/10 20:56:40 )

run multiple browsers for that Full Mule Experience ;b

i want to make more to namehoard but i'm at my limit. sad

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/10 22:09:47 )

@Totalanimefan: all my mules worked collectively to get each other things so it was pretty fun

over time i started seeing them with different personalities too and got too attached that way too haha

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/10 22:31:30 )

@Totalanimefan: yep b:

i did end up turning a few of them into OCs, so fun

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/10 22:33:08 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Currently I just have my main account.
I don't find I need a mule at this time as I just like to have everything in one place. :vanora_smile:

I'm also not good with multiple accounts.
On other sites where I had mules I usually never logged into them. :vanora_sweat:

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website] | [Twitter] | [Instagram] | [Tumblr]

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/10 22:47:00 )
@Starlight: this is my main, I do a have mules for holding onto stuff, I only use my mules for events if I am bored of posting on my main for earning event currency, and volts or giving away items that I have. But nothing more.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/10 22:50:05 )

I have two mules. 1 for storage and the occasional talking. The other mule is now my charity mule. + airship collection for both!

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/10 23:51:50 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Not on here but on other sites where miles are allowed I generally have one for item storage

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/10 23:56:02 )

@Bioshock: It is. My second mule ended getting over 16k volts just from opening the airship each day.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/11 00:03:48 )

I currently have one mule. I use it for storage of extra items I already have and the daily airship prizes.
I've never posted with it, and I don't think I ever will. I typically just spam forums with my main and wait for anyone to respond lmao

I'd like to make a third mule for the sake of keeping a name, but I haven't decided on one.
I'd maybe use it for RP, but I'm not too interested in roleplays at the moment.

Voltie — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/11 03:39:42 )
ive only ever experimented with mules when i played gaia
i had around 2 or 3 accounts at most given times
nevertheless, i prefer to maintain a single account

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/11 08:46:52 )
I use my three accounts interchangeably haha
this one is the first though so the main

they are kind of like different characters to dress up but I don't chat with different personalities or anything haha. not much of a roleplayer

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 04:14:16 )

"These make me very happy..."

This is my main, and Dean is my mule. I use both accounts for posting in the arcade to collect volts and get the airship bonus. It's also fun to have each avatar sporting a different style.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/29 05:18:08 )
I don't have any mules though, I would be too lazy to go make another account when using my main account is enough. Not very keen on having multiple accounts or whatever are they called, I would lost track of them lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.