Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat My heart and my Soul.... (Baby pics)

Donator — - Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/13 01:46:24 )
@Aisukohi: I tend not to do snacks for Noel because be thinks snacks = has to fill him up. So I do bring paper and crayons with me (I won't let him slobber all over my tablet lmao) and a toy that isn't loud and obnoxious (which is most toddler toys tbh).

Also, if it eases your mind any, my niece didn't talk until she was 4 but she doesn't have autism or anything. She was a very late talker.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/13 02:39:15 )
@Gatorlec: My son is the same when it comes to snacks--eat until he feels full. Which in turn can ruin his meals. But at the same time, he's a bottomless pit at this point. Crayons don't interest him for very long at all, and he doesn't really have any toys that keep his attention for very long.

That does help a little. Another thing that eases my mind is that I recently learned that children growing up bilingual tend to take longer to learn how to talk. Not sure why I didn't think of that because it makes total sense.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/13 17:16:20 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Omg, you must be tired with her staying awake so often. Has her father started helping out at all? I know he works a lot and must be tired when he gets home.

Trump knows it’s real, but he is lying to try and make it seem like it’s not a big deal because of the election. There is a rumor that he and his fam have it since every person who has met with him is testing positive, but we’ll see.
My uncle living in Frankfurt told my parents that stores are closed and it’s hard to find food. Is it true for your area as well? D:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/13 19:58:36 )
@Tsundererra: iam tired! Really tired..... my bf still dont live with us! Iam alone with her from monday to friday.... all alone xD the good thing is it is easier to learn a sleep rythm if we are just the two of us!

It would be so awesome if trump would have Corona xDD the town where i live is Corona free but still the ppl hoard food and toilet paper! *Rolls eyes*
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/13 21:39:53 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I thought your bf finally moved in, but I guess it’s still not possible yet because of the distance. At least she still gets to spend time with her daddy on the weekend, and mommy is giving her all the love she needs during the week. ^^

Haha, I am half hoping he has the corona virus along with his Vice President. It would be the best karma for dealing with him for 4 years. xD My town doesn’t have any cases either, but there is no toilet paper either! And every day people are rushing to the stores to buy everything... WHY?!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.