Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Enjoying....

Donator — They/She Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/17 01:17:40 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

TBH I wish I was at work in person because not being at work is ten times worse than being AT work... We have so much extra stuff to do... While I like being home...Teaching is SO MUCH EASIER IN PERSON!

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/17 03:57:22 )
It's had its ups and downs for me.

On the plus side, no visitors at work means less people to worry about. On the other side, my senior residents are essentially on lockdown and they've been getting stir crazy. But thankfully nobody's sick, so our safety measures have been working!!
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/17 04:03:06 )

I plan to simply chill at my home as much as I can :vanora_xd:

Although my college is so smol, like only 30 sudents, so I still have to go to classes for now. I've just been running around campus all day playing computer tech for the dean and instructors. They're trying to set up online classes for those who are stuck at home with their children, and also for potential near future if we have to close.
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/17 16:32:11 )
@Miss Sandman: Not necessarily, I'm not a witch, moreso just a peaceful place where I put together some meaningful items that bring warmth to me when I need it, along with some candles (light blue for tranquility/peace, and yellow for creativity) and incense I got from a spiritual store to make the area have an even nicer vibe

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/17 16:45:42 )
@vengeance: yes definetly.... its so wierd ist like a calm before Storm.

@kaichoukai: teaching yes! This really must be hard from Home

@Aisukohi: nobody is sick yet...

@Jolly: chilling at Home is the best :D i would read all das and drink some coffee :)

@grost: aww i miss my incense they really made the atmospehre better
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.