Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 04:19:16 )
@RoseyWitch: it is always more active in here at this
time, but it is probably dinner time for some.

@Prince Hoggle: why are you waiting for your room mate to leave?
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 04:20:08 )
@unicorn: Ahhh that'd make sense. I'm sure everyone will come back soon. XD
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 04:23:19 )
@RoseyWitch: hopefully by the way who make the pixel in your signature?
Report

Voltie — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 04:23:49 )
Finally back. After the shower I went grocery shopping.
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 04:24:35 )
@unicorn: I did! It's of one of my babes. ;u; I just thought it'd be cute to put there. LOL

@boss rimi: Hey! Welcome back! Grocery shopping is fun though (well at least to me HAHA) But you're looking really cool!
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 04:26:08 )
@Boss Rimi: Hello there and welcome back.
@RoseyWitch: oh, very nice. I like that it moves.
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 04:26:19 )

@Prince Hoggle: Im bored, tired, but okay lol
@Unicorn: Um well im almost there. For some reason If i reload Voltra will stop working so I can't check but I am close to 1500
@Boss Rimi: Welcome back!
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 04:26:54 )
@unicorn: Aww thank you!!!! I was thinking of making a store soon, but I have to do owed art first. LOL
Report

Voltie — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 04:27:07 )
@roseywitch: I'm tiiiired. lol
So hot out there but I'm glad I went. I finally have milk!
And thanks!
@unicorn: Hello.
@rainbowpanda: Thanks!
Report

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 04:28:01 )
@Unicorn: so i can voice chat with some peeps
@RoseyWitch: yeah its kinda nice no site ive seen before had that also do you have a shop
@RainbowPanda: nice why dont you nap?
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 04:29:13 )
@boss rimi: I don't doubt it! Running around is draining, especially in the heat. But at least now, like you said, you have milk and are at home!!! But you're welcome!!!!

@prince hoggle: I know! I've been on a few avi sites but this one is by far the most unique. But I do not! I am, hopefully, opening one up really soon! Within the next few days, at least!
Report

20-Lesbian
I'm randomly active bc of anxiety!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 04:32:09 )
@roseywitch: I'm surprised it's only 88 degrees outside right now. I thought it was higher. :/ Yep, at least I can enjoy a glass of milk now and hopefully keep on chatting.
Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 04:32:16 )
Anyone still here?
Report
*.  

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 04:32:41 )

I'm back for a few minutes. I had to go to the graveyard. I'm back now though
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 04:32:43 )
@RainbowPanda: oh wow that is a lot
@RoseyWitch: do you have a lot of art to do?
@Boss Rimi: how are you doing on the event do you like it?
@Prince Hoggle: oh I get it and that is cool
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 04:33:17 )

Woah unicorn, intense new avatar
Report
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 04:33:40 )
@Bammy: I am still here and Hello to you
@Shadami: welcome back
Report
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 04:34:46 )
@RoseyWitch: do it do it now
@Bammy: i am bammy
@Unicorn: yeah its cool
Report

Voltie — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 04:34:53 )
@unicorn: I'm pretty much done with the event. hahah I already got my set yesterday.
So no I'm just chatting.
Report

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me on Discord if you wanna! My username is: thebossrimi
Just tell me who you are when you message me there.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/22 04:34:55 )


hey guys. ill be back idk when lol bf and i are going to a party


Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.