Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Anyone around for a chat? ^_^

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/04/8 19:00:50 )

@Fozzy: Read a little bit of my book. About to start doing the alternate colors for the chibi I did yesterday.

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/04/8 20:20:42 )
@DevilkinBoi: Niiice! :) I went to bed pretty late last night since I was playing AC with my family. I'm debating if I should take a nap... :volkansleepy:

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/04/8 21:59:49 )

@Fozzy: Finished the one with alternate colors and am now working on some birthday art for a friend's niece. And Fozzy, get some sleep!

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/04/9 00:59:54 )
@DevilkinBoi: I decided to take a nap, felt so much better afterwards! Then I took my younger two siblings on a walk after I played AC for a bit. :)

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/04/9 01:30:01 )

@Fozzy: Good, good.
Lucifer's Pet

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/04/9 04:14:31 )

Well hello there :3
How's the quarantine life so far?

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/04/9 04:27:38 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm spoiled lucky enough that my complex has it's own private gym facility. So I make sure I use it to the fullest! Especially during this quarantine when so many others are unfortunate and lost access to their gyms.

@PurpdaBurpPurp: Heyy! Not too bad here. HBU? :)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/04/9 06:33:37 )

@Fozzy: Same here xD
Spend most of my time reading webtoons and watching anime so far.

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/04/9 17:15:19 )
@PurpdaBurpPurp: I've been diving into learning more coding, pretty much those necessary to help me introduce and improve features on Voltra. ^^ So, definitively putting all this free time to go use, cause with normal life I never could find the time to do it!

@Totalanimefan: It's only for the small community living in my apartment complex, so it's as if I had my own gym, the government can't force me not to use it. haha Still, with other neighbors using it you better bet I'm constantly disinfecting. The most there's ever been is 4 of us in there at once, but it's enough space for social distancing. We're good on food, I just went shopping a couple days ago.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/04/9 17:18:39 )

@Fozzy: Ooh! Yep better make use of this time while we can :3
I'm gonna try doing some digital art again and I'm searching a good stylus online for this tablet atm

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.