Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange .:Tsun’s Shop:.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/1 18:22:10 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

@kiwi: Bahahahaha, too true~ though I am planning on replacing the money with horses when I get more from my next orb haul. xD


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/1 18:46:59 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

@kiwi: LOLOLOL I’m sure there are enough horse items on here for the next 100,000 peeps who join. Voltra needs to have a week dedicated to dressing up as a horse (or any other animal).


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/1 19:03:51 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

@kiwi: March commons will just be items you can equip on your horse. WE NEED THIS.


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/2 05:51:18 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

Bloooooop~


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/3 20:03:55 )

Can I have the ombre bun hair and cutie tails for 5k? :3
Report


Art Dump ☆ Avatar Gallery ☆ Quest Items



Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/4 04:25:48 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

@PurpdaBurpPurp: You can~ Sorry for the wait. Sending the trade now.


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/4 04:42:30 )


@Tsundererra: I would like to purchase ^^

Event bundle (Comes with all 15 items) - 20k



Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/4 04:43:58 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

@Panda: Sure thing. Let me go get the bundle from my mule and I’ll send the trade. :3


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/4 04:58:23 )


@Tsundererra: Thank you, please check out my shop,
maybe there are items you have that I need wise versa. <3

I'm waiting to finish a trade with someone and I will add the Volts.



Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/4 05:05:56 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

@Panda: Instead of the volts, can I trade for an angelic and demonic? I also have the winter solstice bundle, but I’ve been too lazy to put it on my shop. xD I can throw that in there as well.


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/4 05:07:07 )


@Tsundererra: Sure, Angelic and Demonic for both bundles.


Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/4 05:09:11 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

@Panda: Works for me. Thank yoooou~ ^^


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Divine Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/4 05:58:48 )


@tsundererra: 1 year of the piggy please <3



Report


°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie — Queen B Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/5 07:03:14 )
Username: astonishingly bland

When did you join?: April 1st, seriously this is NOT an April Fools lol

Items you want (name & color): I would absolutely love the Knit Sweater in Bark, Khaki, Beige or Storm, Cargo pants in Khaki or Storm, Wendy's dress in Sky, Tea Party pumps in Coal, or Bunny Slippers in Blush or Marshmallow,

Thank you so much for offering an item for us newbies
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/10 08:19:14 )
@Tsundererra: is it still open inside of here?
Report

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/10 14:51:51 )


@Tsundererra: do you still have a sheepish available for 5k?

Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/10 17:58:52 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

@astonishingly bland: Ahhhh, so sorry, I didn’t see this. Make sure to ping me because I got lazy with checking my shop (my b!)
Did you still want those items? If so, I can go get them for you now. ^^

@Unicorn: Hahaha, it is, but I got tired of bumping it up every day.

@Bonnie: It definitely is. Let me send the trade your way. :3


(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/10 18:00:09 )
@Tsundererra: Ooh I see giggles, I can understand that.
Report
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/10 18:55:29 )


@Tsundererra: thank you so so much!

Report

bloop

Donator — UWU/ Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/10 20:57:32 )
@tsundererra:
Easter is coming soooooonnnnnnn

Egg invasion nuuuuuuuu
Report
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.