Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2020 ♥ ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ ♥ - PAGE GOAL: 420 we did it ny'all

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/24 08:09:08 )


Doing pretty good tonight. Though I will probably be heading to bed in an hour or so.


Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/24 08:17:59 )


It's a bit after 3 am right now.
But I work mostly overnights for the next three days, so I have to stay up fairly late.


Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/24 08:27:04 )


Yeah, it's no fun.


Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/24 08:34:37 )
@totalanimefan: ok hm.. How long does this event last and is posting the only way to earn pink letters?
The videos games i like are mostly rpgs.... Like final fantasy, pokemon and dragon quest for example. But there plenty of other fun games that are not rpg related. I feel embarrassed for missed out on so many video games growing up. Im terrble behind on so much! ^//~//^;

@dragoness129: that good to hear! I might do the same as well. Hope you have a goodnight rest! ^ w^
Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/24 08:48:20 )


Have a great night everyone!


Report


Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/24 08:53:21 )
@totalanimefan: oh neat! Thank you so much for the information! If i do the dating sim game, is getting the letters matter or i can use them for other purchases? I play three already and won the three flowers x3

I was always a PS console lover! I ever own was the Psx and ps2. Never own a ps3 or ps4. I hope to have a chance to buy ps4 before another new console come out! xD

Person 5 on ps4? I will definitely go for it! <3
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/24 08:54:45 )
@dragoness129: have a goodnight!
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/24 09:14:47 )
Goodness! Im phone is about to die! Guess i will be taking my leave to bed. Have a goodnight everyone!

@totalanimefan: Thank you for everything. I really appreciate what you had done for me today. Mostly grateful here! Byebye and hope to see you again! -^ 0^-
Report



Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/24 09:58:55 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

Don't mind me, I'm just passing by.

*disappears into thin air as usual*
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/24 13:24:48 )

oh I missed him o.o
Well good morning guys~
Why am I awake this early x.x

Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/24 13:42:01 )

    ★ ★ ★
    good morning im awake this early because i have to be

    sad

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/24 13:43:40 )
good job waking up early

● ● ● e
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/24 13:45:21 )
I am sooooo happy it's the weekend
one week of work down

● ● ● e
Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/24 13:45:49 )

@pachi: Awe TwT
My family is noisy so I woke cause of them. My entire family can be a bunch of night owls sometimes...

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/24 13:47:06 )

True owo
this thread will be more active again💕

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/24 13:47:53 )
haha well I'm just glad not to be at work

● ● ● e
Report
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/24 13:57:56 )

    ★ ★ ★
    ughhh work time soon im barely awake fck

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/24 14:01:40 )

maybe have some tea on the way out?
A real strong one

Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/24 14:06:07 )

    ★ ★ ★
    naw i dont rely on caffeine to wake up

    its ok ill start working later and end later pahaha

Report

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/04/24 14:15:36 )

well alright then owo
I'm still having my breakfast so brb for awhile

Report


Art Dump ☆ Avatar Gallery ☆ Quest Items



You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.