Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Cucumber love

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 08:22:00 )
My Baby 3 months old loves to suck on cucumber slices, today we make a Video of her where i try to eat the slice..... she cried instantly. Its just too cute to tease her
Fresh moma out~

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 09:21:46 )
@Miss Sandman: that is so cute! I miss having a baby. My son is 13 nearly 14. Enjoy these moments. Parenting is simply long days and short years.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 09:42:35 )
that's adorable!!

and omg 3 months already?

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 09:55:47 )
@Xanthan: ohhh so big already! How is it to raise s Teen? Boys seem to be more reponsible at this age than girls. Ohhh i know i enjoy every day with her :))))

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 10:08:04 )
@eleven: yes Time flies dear!

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 10:55:00 )
Oh boy, Im going to get to be excited over stuff like that soon. Real soon. Too soon, I'm so unprepared!

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 11:03:27 )
@Miss Sandman: it is challenging however, my son is such a blessing. He is just like me and so I have nobody to blame but myself lol. He is quite responsible for his age but a lot came out of need. He and I both have been through some trying times. However, I am doing my best to let him be a kiddo and not hold him to unrealistic standards. I will say the mood swings......the mood swings lol but all in all he is a treasure. He'll always be my baby :)

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 11:06:55 )
@Glume: first your avi! Its perfect! Second... Post partum is the worst dear i cant lie about that! But after you feel the first Time like a real mom you will be the happiest Person ever even if ist hard. For the labor i cant give you advice just be prepared for things you dont want happen. Every labor is diffrent. I Always say i never want get a vaccuum extraction for me and my baby but that was what happened otherwise Baby or me would have died. I wasnt prepared for this case

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 11:10:25 )
@Xanthan: thats a great way to See it :) iam so courious how my angel will turn out she also is a blessing :))) a very calm and Happy Baby wich sleeps through the night

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 11:45:51 )
@Miss Sandman: Ohyeah. I'm dead set against epidural, trying to talk myself into being able to handle the pain... I mean, I used to have debilitating migraines once a week and take no medication for it so *hopefully* I don't need to... and I also really don't want a cesarean but if they end up having to induce me, the chances become a lot better that I will... but already she has her own ideas about whats going on and already my plans have changed pretty drastically so... I give up at trying to have plans or expectations at all :p
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 11:54:31 )
@Glume: I was to weak for an emergency c sektion i had preffered the sektion over the vacuum tbh. I have migrain too but the pain is just diffrent you will feel it yourself :) my epidural didnt work so well.... nur dir my roomate in the hospital it was the best thing ever! Every body is just diffrent

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 16:34:02 )
@Miss Sandman: see that was my son. No colic. No terrible twos. But when 13 hit, bam he made up for lost time lol I will say keeping a schedule and healthy bedtime routine has been a blessing for us.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 18:11:05 )

@miss sandman: waaww so cute! wow three months already? :o
I bet she is so adorable.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 19:41:47 )
@Xanthan: awwww i will See how she will develope :) des those babes are the best! My neighbour has a 7 month old son she is a Bit envy about her Sleeping routine :D her son want to drink like 4 times a night :/

@inatlaka: yes this Time just dont Stop :D and she is seh laughs the whole day ;A;

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 19:44:14 )

@miss sandman: soo cute! And how are you doing?

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 19:45:36 )
@inatlaka: iam breast hurts a little besides that iam fine :D how about you?? ;)

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 19:47:01 )

@miss sandman: oh nice you are breast feeding? :o
I'm doing great. We are about to head out to do some errands with the family.

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 20:42:25 )
@inatlaka: yes i try the bottle but she loves the breast milk so much :) and cucumber xD oh nice what you need to do?

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 21:07:00 )
@Miss Sandman: 4x a night? Dat is a hungry baby lol
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/26 21:41:18 )
@Xanthan: yes i think so too xD mine drinks alot for dinner and than sleeps. Today she wanted to cuddle much longer than usual But she Fell asleep one hour ago. Here it is almost 11 pm
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.