Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests SZP's Spudtacular Quest Thread: Now questing Bubblegum, Jawbreaker and Keep Warm o3o

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/7 02:21:05 )


★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】Let there be starch 【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★




This is far from complete. Maybe never will be. But it's good for now!! o/
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/7 02:21:52 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



Crate Items


2018


Keep Warm(!!):



Encore:






2019


Raver:



Splish Splash:



Faerie Queen (!!):



Harvest Deity:







2020


Love Senshi:







☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/7 02:22:23 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



Rare Crate Items


2017/2018


Librarian(!!):






2019/2020


Ancient Splendor:



Woodland Fae:



Fall Harvest(!!):






☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/7 02:22:49 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



Plasma Orbs


2018


Squid Ink: Quest Achieved! ∩( ✧Д✧)∩



Showstopper:



Beanie Doll:






2019

Bountiful Harvest: Quest Achieved! ∩( ✧Д✧)∩



The Bayou(!!):



Skinwalker(!!)




☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/7 02:23:07 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



Event Items


2017

Candy Corn Witch Set (!!): Quest Achieved! ∩( ✧Д✧)∩



2018

Curious Case:



Wonderland: Quest Achieved! ∩( ✧Д✧)∩



White Rabbit: Quest Achieved! ∩( ✧Д✧)∩



Chesire Cat: Quest Achieved! ∩( ✧Д✧)∩



King Brothers:





2019

Cyberonica: Quest Achieved! ∩( ✧Д✧)∩



Blossom:



Steamjack: Quest Achieved! ∩( ✧Д✧)∩



Steamrose: Quest Achieved! ∩( ✧Д✧)∩



Summer Deer:



Summer Dragon:



Summer Fishie (!!)



Vreg is King:



Jawbreaker (!!): Quest Achieved! ∩( ✧Д✧)∩



Bubblegum (!!):



Velvet's Memories:







☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/7 02:23:50 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



Milestone Items


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/7 02:24:17 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



♡Thank you…(´人`●)SOOOOO━━\(´∀`●)/━━MUCH!!♡


Bonnie
Totalanimefan
DevilkinBoi
Xanthan
Miss Sandman
Vengeance
dragoness129
Inatlaka


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/7 06:00:23 )
Woo woo go SZP! You got some pretty sweet questie items. Good luck :)
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/7 17:20:20 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



Totalanimefan:


Nice quest thread so far. Let me give you a little something



Awww thank you!! I must say, tho, I actually have a lot of the stuff in the common orb >.<
I really really appreciate it, I just think maybe someone else who doesn't have them could use it :3


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/7 17:21:27 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



@kreatura: Thank you!! Gonna need it XD
You should make a quest thread o3o

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/7 21:45:05 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



@totalanimefan: I wouldn't mind the volts, but don't like feel like you have to tho <3 That's so sweet of you, I really appreciate it T_T
(Also please excuse me, I get really awkward when people wanna give me things >.<)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/7 22:51:38 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



@Totalanimefan: Wowowow that's impressive O.O *bows *
Thank you very muchness!! T_T<3

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report

Donator — SIR Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/7 23:24:41 )
@SuperZombiePotatoe: I believe I have a squid ink.
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/7 23:35:19 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



@totalanimefan: I'll say it again, super super sweet <3<3 I hope I can pay it forward one day :D

@xanthan: Ooooo, I'd love to buy it from you o3o

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report

Donator — SIR Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/8 00:00:17 )
@SuperZombiePotatoe: I sent a trade for ya.
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/8 00:05:56 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



@xanthan: Ah thank you! How much can I give you for it, 2k??

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report

Donator — SIR Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/8 01:02:10 )
@SuperZombiePotatoe: sounds good
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/8 01:09:19 )
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆【Just a Spud】☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆



@xanthan: Fabtastic \o/ Done on my side :3

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Report


Donator — SIR Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/8 03:24:57 )
@SuperZombiePotatoe: I just okayed it
Report
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈





Donator — UWU/ Posted 6 years ago ( 2020/05/8 03:27:24 )
@superzombiepotatoe:

let there be more starch for all da plants OuO/
Report
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.