Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Sid Meiers Civilisation VI | FREE

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 08:26:59 )

It's via Epic Games

I'm not entirely sure about regions or whatever, BUT I can confirm it is available for Canadians and Americans (as I got it, and an American friend snagged it too).

Sale ends 5/28/2020 at 11:00 AM
*Please note, I did not look into it to find out what timezone they are talking about.

Not sure if anyone is interested in it, but I thought I'd share.

♫Born of graves and left below ♪ Painted ashes, painted snow♫
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 12:08:38 )
Epic games has given me some truly top-tier games. Not only do they give you a free game once a week, sometimes they'll decide to give two. For the winter holidays they released a new free game every day. Idk how they can afford to be so generous, but it has definitely swayed me from being a Steam-only gal.

That being said, I'm having a hard time getting into Civilizations simply because the tutorial DRAGS. Its the most slow paced hand holding thing, but I genuinely have no idea how to just jump in and play because there are so many options and paths. I want to like it, it looks fun

Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 16:22:54 )
I don't know when I'll ever play it
but I got it
because free yay |D

evidently I've also done this one other time because my epic games account has another game on it for 0₩

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.