Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 16:05:04 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight

Hey guy's, know I've been quite since a few weeks ago. reason is I'm in Hospital. caught a cold on top of an infection and almost died not last Friday, but the friday before it. i think, anyways i went to hospital, nearly died upon entry, but I'm still here a week and three days later. I'm hoping to go home fridaky but its still up in the air.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 16:46:56 )

@star2000shadow: omg that's terrible! I am crossing my fingers for you to get better :O

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 16:59:16 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight

@sunny: thanks hun, I appreciate it.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 17:06:28 )
@star2000shadow: Oh yikes! Sending you good vibes for a speedy recovery! I hate how hard it is to differentiate days in the hospital. Especially with sleep being interrupted every couple of hours by nurses

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 18:53:51 )
I am glad you are safe! Get better. Maybe next year will make up for this one.
https://streamable.com/l8ysz

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 19:12:03 )
@star2000shadow: iam sorry to hear iam sure it was very traumatic =((( hope you already feel better!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 19:34:59 )

That's really scary! ; ; I'm glad you're ok.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 20:50:40 )
*:..o()o..:*  *:..o()o..:*

@star2000shadow: Oh no, star!! I'm so sorry, I really hope you get better soon T_T <333

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 22:13:25 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@star2000shadow: Oh dear!! I'm really sorry :( , hoping you to have a fast recovery and you're okay! *sending you a thousand of virtual hugs*

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 22:24:27 )

@star2000shadow: O dang. I hope you get better soon.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/3 22:27:50 )

Sending you healing vibes and lots of love.

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 00:47:41 )

@star2000shadow: Sending super tons of hugs and healing vibes! Feel better

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 01:37:54 )

@Lilykin: I know Right? and i have a hard enough time sleeping as is for them to come in and wake me up at all hours for th is or that..
@Totalanimefan: nope i tested clean of Covid 'nods' that is the ONLY good thing about being in the hospital, and they tested me three times. i HATE needles 'grumbles' but it lead to SOME good news.
@TomYum: maybe, and thank you for the well wishes 'hugs'
@Miss Sandman: Actually I do very much, haha 'nods' now im just anxious to get home, i have stuff i have to get and things i have to do at the begining of the month..and my birthdays the 13th so i really dun wanna spend that here.
@Priestess of Pie: Thank you, and yeah it was, my sister's gone into over clean mode to make sure when i come home I don't catch another infection..
@SuperZombiePotatoe: thank you my sweet tatter 'hugs'
@ChiffonOrange: I really appreciate the virtual hugs, thank you hun.
@vengeance: well today i feel pretty good a bit stiff cause the only place i can walk is my 'room' cause im under quarenteen for fourteen days before they allow me out and about which is just a pain.
@inatlaka: healing vibes and love is appreciated hun, thank you guys for responding and talking to me, i will admit being hospitalized is driving me even more battier then being trapped in my apartment.
@Kozi: Thank you Kozi I appreciate it.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 02:36:39 )

@Totalanimefan: i do feel better, but so far no one's told me if i can go home yet, which is irritating me. 'sigh' i wanna go home, i miss my bed, and my big desktop computer.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 02:47:05 )
@star2000shadow: I use to stay overnight with grandfather. If I hadn't been able to switch of with another family member in the mornings I never would have slept haha

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 03:00:37 )

@Lilykin: where you taking care of him 'tilts head' that's awefull nice of you staying with him.
@Totalanimefan: have a meeting tomorrow, plan on asking then.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 03:08:11 )
@star2000shadow: He got really disoriented at night and let's be honest nurses can't keep their eyes on people 24/7. It made my grandma feel better to have someone there and since I had afternoon shifts then I volunteered
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 03:40:57 )

Lilykin:
@star2000shadow: He got really disoriented at night and let's be honest nurses can't keep their eyes on people 24/7. It made my grandma feel better to have someone there and since I had afternoon shifts then I volunteered

aww that is still super sweet of you, and I'm glad your work was able to work with your time and all.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 13:53:31 )
@star2000shadow: hiya there :) i think i know you from menewsha.. sorry to hear ur very poorly.. i hope you make a speedy recovery.. in 2018 i was in hospital for over a month.. not good for the anxiety .. i hope you get out on Friday <33

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 14:30:33 )

Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: good. Keep us updated.

I'll try hun, the interwebs here aren't to stable so its a toss up if im able or not.
LilMissKushy:
@star2000shadow: hiya there :) i think i know you from menewsha.. sorry to hear ur very poorly.. i hope you make a speedy recovery.. in 2018 i was in hospital for over a month.. not good for the anxiety .. i hope you get out on Friday <33

a MONTH what you do? or what happened? and you probably do, i tend to try and keep the same name on all my avi sites so friends can find me 'nods'.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.