Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 03:34:22 )
I suck at these, but here goes. I'm new, obviously. Didn't know where to begin so I figured this was a good place lol. I've been active on two other avatar sites in the past, so it's cool to see another to give a try.

I can't wait to meet some of you. (:

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 04:40:22 )
hello! welcome to voltra :D

fun username

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 06:12:11 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Genuine Fake: Hi there and welcome to Voltra! ^^

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 07:16:05 )
@eerie: Thank you! I like oxymorons for some reason. XD I like your username too. :3

@Totalanimefan: Thank you for being my first profile comment! lol.
I can't wait to get to know some people here a little bit. It's always more fun once you have friends. :3

@ChiffonOrange: Hi :D Thank you! How are you?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 07:19:41 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Genuine Fake: You're welcome and I'm fine. How about you? :3

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 07:22:36 )
@ChiffonOrange: I'm not too bad. A little sleepy haha.

I'm browsing the forums, tryna find places to pop in and chat. cx

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 07:24:18 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Genuine Fake: Ah I see. *nods*

The forums can be a little slow here but I don't mind since you can reply at your own pace xD

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 07:26:02 )
@ChiffonOrange: Yeah that's not necessarily a bad thing! (:
It's nice to see some people online, I was worried since it's a little late where I am.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 07:30:28 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Genuine Fake: True, seeing some people online is nice as well and that's alright, most people live in different areas due to different timezone :o

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 07:30:34 )
@Totalanimefan: Definitely :D Northeastern US. How about you? c:

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 07:33:22 )
@ChiffonOrange: This site seems more active than the other I use; I always seem to miss everyone when they're online. ): I still adore it though<3

It's just nice to see that won't be an issue here c:

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 07:35:36 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Genuine Fake: I see. And true, true. *nods*

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 07:41:51 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh cool! I went to CA once, I loved the weather. It was nice dry heat instead of sticky and humid like it is here.

@ChiffonOrange: Have you been a member here long? (: I usually creep a little right after I join before posting to get a feel for the community... but decided to just jump right in this time and try it out. xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 07:47:13 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Genuine Fake: I joined on around March (in this year) as I haven't reached a year in this site yet lol, at first I was very nervous about meeting new people here then I noticed almost everyone I met are friendly in said site.

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 07:52:23 )
@Totalanimefan: I didn't even think of that! I wasn't there long enough to notice. My skin is sensitive and dries easily, mine probably wouldn't like it either lol.

@ChiffonOrange: That's cool, so a few months :3 Yea I'm less anxious already about it just chatting with the two of you ^^ Thank you for welcoming me! <3

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 07:56:58 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh man I don't think I'd do well in CA. XD I already don't drink enough water lol. I'd dehydrate and my skin would dry out and peel off XD

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 08:02:00 )
@Totalanimefan: Makes sense! I don't even necessarily wanna move out of state, but I don't want to be exactly where we are right now either. But for now, it's where the jobs are sooo. xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 09:06:37 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Genuine Fake: Sorry for the late reply!! ^^; and you're welcome

Voltie — Cat Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 09:21:08 )
@Totalanimefan: My dream is to live in the woods in the middle of nowhere or on the beach. But I would be happy if we just lived more on the outskirts of town and had a private yard. One day soon, hopefully. <3

What's your dream location to live? (:

@ChiffonOrange: No worries at all c: Got any plans for the summer? If you're able to do anything where you are, anyway, with the virus n stuff.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/9 09:23:26 )
**** (> ^ w ^ <) ****

@Genuine Fake: Hmm... Not really except planning to spend my time on playing Sims 4 or watching couple of videos on YT. How about you?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.