Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 A Clawful Catastrophe

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:39:58 )
Reverse furry?

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:42:55 )

They could talk as humans. Just like, look up the game on Steam. Or watch Markiplier play it, because he totally did because one of the characters kinda looks like him. One of the late game ones anyway lol.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:47:12 )

Here

There's the link for you. In case you wanted to watch it.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:47:32 )
I know he was really really popular while back but I've never watched him

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:49:13 )
I don't really watch let's plays anymore. Been burned one to many times by whoops I'm actually sexist/transphobic/racist/etc

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:50:17 )
I do want to give prozd's lets play channel a try cause he seems genuinely cool

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:51:42 )

Now that they're getting older and I'm getting older, the Youtubers I usually watch are more a miss for me than a hit. It's because they're trying to still be weird and crazy like they were and for a 30 something year old it kinda falls flat. Plus with Youtube's crack down on a lot of certain things, creators have to walk on eggshells so they can't get as crazy as they could. And yeah the quarantine has messed up a lot of people's channels.

I've been watching a lot of old stuff from creators. Mostly Smosh Games back with the OG cast, and some other older stuff here and there. Back when Youtube was a bit more interesting.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:52:29 )
There were a few I watched that weren't bad, but supported channels that were and I ain't about that life. Out they go

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:52:57 )
════════════════ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

not exactly youtube but one of my fav sci fi authors nk jeminsin streams on twitch sometimes :0

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ════════════════════════

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:53:36 )
I mostly watch craft/artist channels now. With a few nostalgia/history channels thrown in

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:53:46 )

i was like what a world lol that u can watch ur fav authors play video games ..........

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:53:47 )

Game Grumps is on my list, but they kinda piss me off. Their humor is mostly potty humor and a lot of times they end up starting a game series and then abandon it for some reason. I legit was watching their playthrough of Super Mario Odessey, and they stopped RIGHT before they did the final boss. And didn't even do any of the extra moon stuff after. They get flack for not finishing a game a lot of times.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:54:29 )

anyway i def don't think you have to worry about problematic content w her channel if u wanted a rec

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:55:04 )
Oh, and the Mcelroys are the good good boys. I watch/listen to most of their stuff

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:57:27 )
Honestly I let pbs docs run in the background a lot. Interesting enough for background noise but not so engaging that I can't multitask

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 07:02:01 )
Nah, good old rabbit ears (and sometimes yt)

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 07:02:49 )
I'm to broke for cable lmao

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 07:04:54 )

My friend just started me using his Netflix account that he hardly uses, but yeah I have two laptops. One laptop to my left just plays background noise, like a vid on YT or a movie or whatever, and then I'll be playing a game on the computer I'm typing this on. It was originally my gaming laptop when I made YT videos but now I just use it for my own enjoyment. I will play steam games, or hang around forum sites while I'm on my Switch.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 07:06:12 )
Yeah, it has to be a tv that can pick up digital channels (which basically any new tv will) and you have to have an antenna. Mines from the 90s. Still works lol

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 07:11:42 )
Cross the animals!
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.