Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 15:27:29 )

It's been such a good week you guys ;;
For those who might notice me on pantheon, probably already know the gist. I'm great at blabbing.
But yeah, I finally found myself in a great mental space, I've been so happy and proud of myself these days. I graduated with a 3.91 gpa, which was more or less the gpa I was aiming for to prove something to myself. I won two awards and was recognized for so much. I inspired some other students or made things possible for them, which makes me soso happy.
A couple days later, the person I've been fluttering at lately returned the feelings. We already knew each other decently, but we spent a few days getting to know each other on the more personal level. And I love it, I have never felt so respected and important. <3
Then I also got invited to a cookout with my classmates after we take the big state exam
and invited to a coworker's baby shower
and possibly to go play with my mentor's horses alongside other classmates, so we can learn about them for a later upcoming horse massage class
invitations make me happy af ;c;

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 19:00:10 )
Aw, congratulations on working so hard and graduating! It's nice when you can really enjoy the present moment while having the future look so bright.

[Quests][Store]

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 19:32:59 )

@blue:
Yes! I couldn't be happier with myself. <3
Now all I gotta do is get through the state exam so I can work in my field!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/11 22:30:50 )
Awe! I love how your week is going so well! <3
I love that you were able to inspire others and just be someone people want to be around!

Go you! <33

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 04:59:40 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

that's awesome!!! congrats on everything, so happy for u jolly!

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/12 05:39:08 )

@totalanimefan:
Thank you! It feels soooooo good now, finally reached that finish line where I don't have to be insanely busy anymore.
I just got to spend a solid week rolling around my room or my partner's room. Cooked fancy dinners to share with friends.
Its just a big relief!

@koah:
Hearing that from a couple of people already really hit a soft spot <3 I'm so happy that I could be that for someone.
We really do mean more to people than we'd ever realize.

@xvz:
Thank you <33 I'm so excited that I could fall asleep because the energy is making me tired lmao

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.