Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 voltra birthday hangout!!!!! art freebies , come chat anytime :-)

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 16:19:32 )

Sometimes you just gotta pick your poison ya know?

I skip breakfast a lot though... sometimes it's just hard to eat in the mornings.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 16:21:10 )
"The future must know where you've been."

I used to drink the non-carbonated Monsters - I think it was peach tea flavor? And then I realized they make me feel awful lol
Now I have cold brew coffee in the mornings, but lately, the caffeine's just making me anxious

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 16:25:21 )

I get nauseous a lot in the mornings (allergies again) so sometimes the thought of food is just... no. Othertimes I just get distracted and hey it's 2pm already. I used to have a better schedule when I was going to work because I'd have instant oatmeal there and it was easier to eat by that point, but since I've been working from home that schedule is wrecked lol.

I could switch to decaf honestly, the caffeine doesn't help me stay awake. I suffer from a lot of headaches though and I find that drinking a little in the morning helps keep them away. Right now I'm doing half caffinated/half decaf.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 16:29:19 )

I might have to take a caffeine break, which is sad because I like the taste of coffee lol

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 16:29:51 )

No actually. Even when I stop drinking caffeine for a while, I still suffer from them.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 16:33:12 )

Maybe you both should give decaf a try then. The taste is pretty similar, unless you like those super dark kick you in the face coffees. Fewer options for flavored coffees though, but I've found some good ones.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 16:36:10 )

I'm gonna pick up decaf coffee next time I go grocery shopping - I think for the rest of this week I'll just make tea in the morning :0

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 17:00:04 )
For the last few months I’ve been having a coffee every morning but it’s really a hot cocoa with a little bit of coffee in it. I don’t have caffeine very often except what’s in chocolate.

-Any odds are good odds for the damned-
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 17:03:16 )

I used to make hot chocolate with coffee instead of water. I'd do that now but I ran out. Haha.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 17:18:43 )

I feel bad for the coyotes though, they get such a bad rap. They're just hungry babies trying to do their best.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 17:21:34 )

Foxes would too if they were just a lil bigger.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 17:22:37 )

We haven't had many rabbits this year :0

I might head outside in a bit to get some fresh air, but first... ART. I do want some feedback on the comic I'm doing - it has 4 panels, consisting of one character. I mostly just wanna see if I'm drawing said OC consistently or not >w>

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 17:24:15 )

Thank you Koneko :0
I got a new tablet pen and ofc my first thought is "do a comic!" despite..not being familiar with this pen. >w>;

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 17:28:14 )

Yes that's true. One of the many reasons I don't let my cats outside. I wish we had foxes here though. They're cuties.

And yeah that looks pretty consistent to me too!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 17:28:14 )

Long story short, my old tablet pen kicked the bucket, went to order a replacement and found out that my tablet pen's an old model and is obsolete - so I ordered the new model, and it's...definitely weird using it, when I've used the same pen for 4 years lol

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 18:21:00 )

I wish I could keep all my cats inside, but this isn't my house so I can't do much about that u_u

It's definitely a bit better in some aspects - it doesn't require charging via cable, you put in a AAA battery and replace it once it's dead. It also comes with an off/on button, if you click it off the pen won't work at all, if you click it on, you can use it normally - which is good for saving battery! My last pen's main issues were:

1. You had to charge it via cable, and the cable provided is maybe 6 inches long? and the connection was faulty so it was hard to keep it charging.
2. The pen itself died somewhat - to use it, you'd have to plug it in every 15 minutes, despite being "fully charged"

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 18:40:42 )

I think this battery will last a while considering I can turn my pen off n on now :0
I go through phone cords pretty quickly - though since I've upgraded to braided, not plastic cords, the cord has a longer lifespan!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 18:42:32 )

I started buying braided too but I still have problems at the part where the connector meets the wire. Probably because I get in a hurry and yank it out which you're not supposed to do. Whoops.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 18:44:00 )

I used to go through phone cords quickly cause I'd use my phone in bed (terrible, I know) and the cord would bend itself out of it's casing. Braided cords don't do that, though the one I've had for about... 6 months now is starting to fray x_x

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/15 18:45:03 )

I buy the 6ft cords for the expressed purpose of using my phone in bed.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.