Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2020 voltra birthday hangout!!!!! art freebies , come chat anytime :-)

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 19:25:46 )
"The future must know where you've been."

I hope your power comes on sooner rather than later D:
I'd be so anxious if my power went out @_@

"The past predicts the state you're in!"

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/19 19:44:21 )

I hate going when it's busy but we always go on Saturdays... so it's always busy when we go. >_>;
Our Walmart's probably gonna be open for like, a reaaally long time, 'cause there's no competition.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:45:49 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

zzz been takin it easy today v0v need to eat dinner soon
someone was supposed to drop something off today but it went from 2-4pm to after 7 to now 9pm
i should have known from the start and just went abt my day, but i kept putting off stuff / running errands / going on a walk just in case i needed to be home
gonna go for a walk tmr though i think i need to get out of the house for a bit lol

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:47:30 )

i think we had power issues too :0 my oven n microwave clocks were reset when i woke up and then again later in the day

@totalanimefan: ahh sounds stressful! i'm glad you're able to relax again in the apt though
yeah definitely, it's been cold-ish at night now :0 need to jacket up before going outside

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 00:58:24 )

mm yeah i wonder :0

ah i enjoy packages ^^ is it anything fun?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 02:33:33 )

@totalanimefan: i try to walk around 3 or 4pm for peak sun? :0 i went out earlier after it got dark and wore a fleece and a light jacket

it can be all of the above too! plus it does take a while to get used to new surroundings
if you're open to a rec, i take a natural supplement called ashwagandha and i think it's supposed to help a lot w anxiety! it's not addictive at all, and i know there are other non addictive supplements for anxiety that can be p helpful and ok to take on a more regular basis

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 02:35:30 )

ooh leather collar sounds cute ^^
collars and chokers are so much fun but i sometimes have a hard time having stuff touch my neck :0
i used to not be able to wear turtlenecks but am slowly trying to come around to it

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 02:57:32 )

I just kinda... hyperfocused on an art idea for an hour, drawing nonstop for.. an hour.
My wrist hurts, but it looks good considering it's a sketch and also two people and also hand poses I haven't drawn before.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 03:08:24 )

[stretches wrist] I'm the healthiest artist rn

Also things touching my neck is a hit or miss - sometimes, I'll like it and wear a turtleneck.. other times, I'm like No Touch My Neck and pull my shirt down so it's not near there. >w>; I do like having longer than usual sleeves, to pull the sleeves over my hands a lil. I blame those weird hoodies I wore in middle school that had a thumb hole in the sleeve.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 04:10:35 )

ahh i've been playing w my avi again this week lol

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 04:12:25 )

i like the way turtlenecks/mocknecks look, and also choker style necklaces, so i'm trying to get myself to be ok w it lol
i don't usually prefer fitted clothes though, a lot of my clothes look a little oversize on me

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 04:14:44 )

lol should i post em ?? or be patient they'll be a surprise when i wear them u0u
sometimes i put avis together and never get around to wearing them lol
i'm trying to be less perfectionist abt it too, like i could futz w it forever yk ... when i had fewer items it was easier to go through everything haha

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 05:22:14 )
@dragoness129: Hanging in there, stressing some, my kid is potty trained so no more pullups ,which I am so happy about! Been sneezing too much dust in the house when fans are going blowing dust around -hugs back- hello and how are you doing?

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 05:41:45 )

ooh i love closet threads ^^ i never realized they were a thing until i came here but they def make me happy
i love seeing ppls avis! esp bc i might not always be around when they are, it's nice to see their favorite avis from the past , i feel like they all give u a diff angle to their personality too :0

@totalanimefan: ooh i see :0 hmm my intuition would be it's probably fine, but i understand the mentality of wanting to be on the safe side!
how do you feel abt hot baths / showers for stress relief? :3

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 05:43:23 )

hey unicorn ^^ geshundheit !!

@koneko: btw are you still looking for a daisy? i saw one in this exchange thread (no pressure ofc just fyi)

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 05:59:10 )

np! the vibrance day event items are so good imo qq
like i thought birds of paradise was a crate item at first lol

also weirdly i thought chrysanthemum was a halloween ei Lol
ig bc of the colors it reminds me of the popping candy item ?

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 07:58:08 )

@Unicorn: Potty training is nice. Hope it all goes smoothly!
Oh no, dust is no fun. Hopefully there won't be a need for the fans in a couple days or weeks.
I welcome that fall weather! Though here, it is dropping down to about 30's or 40's Fahrenheit at night.
I've been doing alright other than dying at work. It's been so stressful there and we don't have a full staff, so they've been putting me on some overnights, even partial overnights. My sleep schedule is a mess because it is constantly changing.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 08:27:11 )
it's finally gotten into the 60s-70s here, thank God.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 11:23:37 )
@dragoness129: that aint good that it keeps changing, and so sorry to hear that. Some days are smooth, somedays not so much for the whole potty training but getting better, it all takes time.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 16:34:54 )

@Totalanimefan: I take Tri-Previfem and CBD oil! The CBD oil doesn't do anything to my birth control as far as I can tell :0 I guess it depends on the BC though?

I quit Voltra. Read my profile.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.