Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:18:09 )


i just carved the ugliest pumpkin :(

Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:18:33 )
This is Candy Corn. and this is Gala

@Alia Starchild: xD I just guessed.
Nope cuz I got none
Report

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:19:32 )
@RainbowPanda: Like I said, part of the joke. :P

@Teemo: So it's a self portrait?
Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:19:32 )
-hugs Teemo- Why do you think it's the ugliest pumpkin?
Report

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:20:44 )


I free-handed a pikachu and I have no carving experience
looks really odd lol

:vanora_cry:


Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:22:40 )
Awww, I wanna see it.
I don't have carving experience either.
Report

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:23:20 )


Was super tough
tomorrow ill probably take a pic of it before trick or treaters come
; - ;

xD


Report

Donator — Lewd <3 Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:27:21 )
@Teemo: It's clearly just... extra spooky! :D
Report

23 ♥ Female ♥ Pansexual ♥ Single
I am, to put it mildly, an incorrigible pervert. If I make you uncomfortable, please let me know.

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:27:41 )


haha its something alright >_ >

Report

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:28:47 )
Sounds good, Teemo.

Adding extra spookiness is good. ^_^
Report


Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:30:41 )
This is Candy Corn. and this is Gala

Anyone else watch the Voice?
Report

Voltie — They/Them Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:34:43 )
Sorry I poofed, when to check the mail
Report

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me on Discord if you wanna! My username is: thebossrimi
Just tell me who you are when you message me there.

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:37:01 )



*rolls in*
hey guys c:


Report

Donator — Cat Lady Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:37:03 )
I made a Gengar pumpkin a couple years go.
Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:37:43 )
This is Candy Corn. and this is Gala

@pixiebuns: Heyyy hru
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:38:23 )



@Morbid curiosity: neat! :D
i havent carved pumpkins this year.
bf and i said we were gonna. never did lmfao

@rainbowpanda: hey you.
im good.
tired. had a long day at work but was told that my manager and the owner of the store wanna have a meeting with me c:
about me going into management.


Report

Donator — Cat Lady Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:39:14 )
@pixiebuns: OMG YOU'RE GENGAR! :vanora_kiss:
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:40:08 )



@Morbid Curiosity: YES I AAAAAAM
:DDD


Report

Voltie — She/Her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:40:29 )
This is Candy Corn. and this is Gala

@pixiebuns: That's awesome :D (the meeting is). That is if you want to.
I'm watching the voice and texting my friends.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/31 06:41:42 )



@rainbowpanda: i want to go into management.
im excited. i've always wanted to be a manager. have the experience and all that.
i'm not looking forward to the increase in hours though, since my etsy shop seems to be doing better.
i got two more orders!
but i have the next three days off to get it all done c:


Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.